外贸英语一点通第18期:风险控制(1)(在线收听) |
能言善辩 Do you wish to arrange for WPA and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您是想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?
Yes. WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include Risk of Breakage. 针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保破碎险。
Well, obviously I want All Risks cover. 显然,我方是想保一切险。
Please insure the shipment for RMB 50,000 against WPA and Risk of Breakage. 请将这些货物投保水渍和破碎险工人民币50000元。
No, I don't think that the WPA insurance covers more risks than the FPA, so we arrange for FPA. 我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽,所以我们投平安险。
What's the reason for the refusal of payment? 你们拒付的理由是什么?
We can't accept payment on deferred terms. 我们不能接受延期付款。
Upon arrival, we found the goods were of poor quality. So we cannot pay for it. 货到后,我们发现货物的质量较差。我方不能付款给你方。
We are sorry to inform you that the listed terms of payment do not correspond to customary practices, we can’t pay for it. 很抱歉通知你方,你方所列的付款方式与通常的贸易做法不相符,我方不能付款。
Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧?
OK, the inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 好,商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
We suggest that the certificate should be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau of by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival. 进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
重点讲解:
WPA: 其完整形式为:With Particular Average 单独海损赔债, 担保单独海损, 水渍险Risk of Breakage 破碎险
All Risks 全险
FPA 平安险 其完整形式为:free of particular average |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/373163.html |