外贸口语一点通第89期:贸易类型之加工贸易(在线收听) |
加工贸易Processing and assembling trade A: Hello, Mr. Brow. Nice to see you again.
您好,史密斯先生,见到您很高兴。
B: Hello, Mr. Wu. It's really a pleasure to meet you at the Guangzhou Fair. How's business?
您好,吴先生,在广交会上再次见到您真高兴,生意怎么样?
A: Fairly good. Is there anything I can book for you right now?
不错。目前有什么我可以为您订购的吗?
B: Are you interested in the processing business?
你们对加工业务有什么兴趣吗?
A: We're also doing business of processing with materials supplied by customers when we have surplus production. What type of products do you intend to process?
当我们有多余的生产能力时,我们也做来料加工业务。你们要加工什么产品?
B: Toys, to be processed with our material and designs.
玩具、用我们的材料和式样。
A: Ok. You can take advantage of the cheap labor and production costs.
行,你们可利用低廉的劳动力和生产成本。
B: I see. We'd like to know your rate of processing charges.
我知道。我们想了解你们的加工费率。
A: I think the processing fees shall be fixed on the basis of the world labor price with a discount of 20%.
我认为加工费在国际劳务价格的基础上打8折。
B: That's great.
太好了。
A: The supplied materials shall be delivered to our warehouse at your expense. If any defect is found in the materials supplied by you, we will advise you of it immediately, and you will send over replacements in time. The allowance for damage to materials in the course of processing is 3%.
供应的原材料应由你们自费运到我们的仓库。如果发现你们提供的材料有缺损,我们将立刻通知你们。你们应及时更换。在加工过程中,材料的损耗率是3%。
B: I think we may accept it. You shall process in strict accordance with the design, and deliver the finished products in conformity with the contract terms respecting the time of delivery, quality and quantity.
我想我们可以接受这些条件。但是你们应该严格按照设计加工,并按照合同规定的时间,按质按量交货。
A: That sounds reasonable. How long will it take to process this amount of goods?
挺合理,那么加工这批货需要多长时间呢?
B: It will take 15~20 days to process the goods from the day we receive the material you supply.
从收到贵方原料起需15~20天。
A: What quantity do you need?
数量有多少?
B: About four or five thousand metric tons per month.
每月大约4000~5000公吨。
A: OK. I hope for a pleasant cooperation between us.
好的。真诚希望彼此合作愉快。
“in conformity with something”意为“与某事物相一致;顺从某事物”。例如:act in conformity with rules, law etc.(按照规定、法律等行事)又如:in conformity with your request, instruction, wishes, etc(遵照你的要求、指示、愿望等)。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/373867.html |