外贸口语一点通第90期:贸易类型之补偿贸易(在线收听) |
补偿贸易Compensation trade A: I have to tell you that we're short of foreign exchange. Could you undertake compensation trade?
我不得不告诉您我们现在外汇不足。能否采用补偿贸易方式呢?
B: That's OK. We often import ready-made dresses from abroad.
可以。因为我们常常从国外进口成衣。
A: You agree to buy back? Then we can overcome foreign exchange difficulties.
您是说我们可以回购?那我们就可以克服外汇短缺的困难了。
B: Yes, you can pay for the equipment with the ready-made dresses produced by the equipment.
是的。你们可以用该设备生产出来的成衣偿付该设备的购买成本。
A: That's pretty good. Would you like to do total compensation trade or a partial trade?
这太好了。您选择全额贸易还是部分补偿贸易?
B: It depends on your payment capability.
这样看你们的支付能力了。
A: In my opinion,total compensation trade is better.
在我看来,全额补偿贸易比较好。
B: OK.
好的。
A: We require that the equipment and technology to be provided by you should be up to our condition of production.
我们要求你方提供的设备和技术应达到世界先进水准,价格合理,适合我方生产情形。
B: I agree with you. But how long will you need before you can complete the payment?
我同意。但是你们需要多长时间补偿呢?
A: The commonly accepted period is 3 to 6 years. We're sure to try our best. We shall reimburse you the total value of the entire equipment by installments in 4 years.
通常的惯例是3~6年。我们一定会尽快的。我们将在四年内向你分期偿付全部设备的总价。
B: That sounds great. Good products take good raw materials. So please make sure to use good raw materials. So please make sure to use good raw materials.
听起来不错嘛。但是生产好的产品必须要有好的原材料。所以请一定要用好的原材料。
A: Please provide us with the good equipment and outstanding technical staff as well.
也请贵方一定要为我们提供好的设备和优秀的技术人员。
“in my, your, etc opinion”意思是“按照我的,你的……看法”,例如:In my opinion and in the opinion of most people, it is a very sound investment. (按照我的和大多数人的观点,这是很可靠的投资。)“opinionated”意思是“固执己见的,武断的”,例如:He is the most opinionated man I know. (他是我认识的最固执己见的人。) |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/373869.html |