外贸口语一点通第113期:代理服务之销售问题(在线收听

   Problems about selling amount 销售问题 A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently.

  怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。
  B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit.
  是的,我得承认,订单很少,许久才能来一张。
  A: How do you account for that? No demand or overstock?
  您认为是什么原因?是市场没有需求,还是库存过剩?
  B: There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish; another is that there are too many suppliers.
  有两个原因,其一是市场疲软,另一个原因是供应商太多。
  A: Do you have any branch offices in other parts of Canada?
  你们在加拿大其他地区有没有设立分公司?
  B: No, we work solely from Canberra.
  没有,我们只在堪培拉有独家代理。
  A: Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer.
  所以,贵公司可能在其他地区失去很多的报价机会。
  B: I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often.
  我不认为如此,我们的业务代表经常出差全国各地。
  A: Anyway, I hope you will think it over.
  总之,我希望您能仔细考虑一下。
  B: I'll go into it further, and let you know our decision.
  我会再仔细考虑的,然后告诉您我们的决定。
  A: I shall be glad to hear from you.
  我会很乐意听到你们的决定。
  “charge”是“收费,要价”的意思。例如:Please charge these purchases to my account. (请将这些购货价款记在我的账上。) “account for”意为“解释,说明”;例如:How do you account for this?(对此你如何解释?);“think it over”是“仔细考虑”的意思。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374261.html