外贸口语一点通第172期:参加展会之参加商展(在线收听

   Attend trade shows 参加商展

  A:Good morning. My name is Cindy. I come from America.
  早晨好,我是辛迪,来自美国。
  B:It's a great pleasure to meet you. My name is Liu Hui.
  很高兴见到您。我是刘辉。
  A:Pleased to meet you, too. Here is my business card.
  我也很高兴见到您。这是我的名片。
  B:Thank you.
  谢谢。
  A:Have you ever been to the Chinese Export Commodities Fair in Guangzhou before?
  你以前参加过中国广州商品交易会吗?
  B:No, it is so fresh to me.
  没有啊,这里的一切对我都很新鲜。
  A:The fair is a big gathering. Tens of thousands of foreign businessmen from more than 150 countries and regions are here to trade with China.
  这是一次盛大的聚会。来自150多个国家和地区的成千上万的商人,聚集在这里和中国进行贸易。
  B:It is really a big party. I am excited to be a part of them.
  真是一场大的聚会。我也希望成为其中的一员。
  A:There are exhibition halls in the Fair, I saw many beautiful textiles and light industrial products on show. They were very attractive. Could we go to see the show now?
  交易会设有展览厅,新产品陈列在那里。
  B:Yes, when I enter the main hall, I saw many beautiful textiles and light industrial products on show. They were very attractive. Could we go to see the show now?
  是的。刚才进入大厅时我看到陈列着许多漂亮的纺织品和轻工产品。展品很吸引人。我们现在可以过去看看吗?
  A:Of course. Let's go.
  当然可以,我们走吧。
  1.be excited to do something 做某事情很兴奋,激动
  I'm excited to have a picnic tomorrow. 明天要郊游,我感到很兴奋。
  2.come from 来自;出生于
  Most people who come from other countries seem to fit in with the way of life here.
  大多数从外国来的人似乎适应这里的生活方式。
  近义短语:
  be derived from 来自,源自于;从……而产生出来的;由……得到
  The popular term "soccer" is thought to be derived from "association.
  众人皆知的名称“足球”被认为是由“协会”这个词衍生而来。
  It can be derived from plants, animals or other categories such as fungus or fermented products like alcohol.
  它的来源来自植物、动物或者其他物质,例如真菌类或者像酒等发酵产品。
  be born 出生于
  If there is no right for a child to be born, there is no justice at all.
  如果一个孩子连出生的权力都没有,那就根本没有公正可言。
  We wanted our daughters to be born into laughter!
  我们希望我们的女儿在笑声中出生。
  3.on show 展览着,在公开展出
  There are as many as 300 new products on show.
  展出的新产品不下于300种。
  But no one seems to know how they died, what they are doing here, or why they are on show to curious visitors.
  但是看来没有人知道他们是怎样死的,在这儿干什么,或者说为什么要在这里展示给好奇的游客看。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374509.html