外贸口语一点通第183期:市场调研之售后服务(在线收听

   After-sale service 售后服务

  A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?
  上午好,先生。我可以为您效劳吗?
  B:Yes. I'd like to speak to the manager, please.
  我想见你们的经理。
  A:I'm sorry our manager has been out. What can I do for you?
  对不起,我们的经理出去了,我可以帮助您吗?
  B:I bought a computer from your company the day before yesterday, but it doesn't work today.
  我前天从你们公司买了一台电脑,可是今天就坏了。
  A:So you are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing.
  您是说您开机后,什么都看不见?
  B:Yes, it is so strange.
  是的,就是那么奇怪。
  A:From what you said, sir. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. It can be anything inside the computer.
  先生,从您说的情况看,这不仅仅是显示器的问题,可能是内部的故障。
  B:No matter what problem is, I need the computer to work.
  不管是什么原因,我需要电脑工作。
  A:I see, is there any way you could bring it in to be locked at? If not, our repaireman can come to you.
  我明白。您能够将电脑送来给我们看看吗?
  B:I would prefer if he comes here.
  我倒宁愿他来。
  A:No problem, sir.
  没有问题,先生。
  1.prefer something to something 选择某事物(而不选择他事物)
  There's coffee or tea. Which would you prefer?
  有咖啡或茶,你喜欢哪样?
  I prefer walking to cycling.
  我愿意步行,不愿意骑自行车。
  2.don't work 不好使;背谬;不工作
  List all the places and people you could potentially work with if things don't work out.
  如果万一事情没有成功,列出你所有有可能工作的地方和人物。
  You sit near people you don't work with but you have to hear them and see them all the time.
  你身边的人与你的工作没有关系,但你每天无时无刻不听到他们的声音、看到他们的面孔。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374656.html