外贸口语一点通第219期:酒店入住之退房(在线收听) |
Check out 退房
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
早上好,先生。有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now.
我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。
A: Yes, sir. May I have your room Hamilton.
好的,先生。请问您的房间号码是多少?
B: Room 618, and the name is John Hamilton.
618号房,名字是约翰·汉密斯顿。
A: Right. How would you like to make payment?
没错。您要如何付账?
B: On the company account, please.
请用公司账户。
A: May I know the name of your company, please?
请告诉我你公司的名称好吗?
B: Why?
为什么?
A: We'd like one for your file and one for accounts.
我们要把一张放在档案里,一张放在账单里。
B: I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。
A: Please just wait a moment. I'll get your bill ready for you right away.
请稍等,我马上就把账单给您准备好。
B: Thanks.
谢谢。
A: Have you used your min-bar since breakfast?
早餐过后您用过小冰箱吗?
B: No, I haven't.
不,没用过。
A: Very good, sir. Here is your bill. Please check and sign here.
很好,先生。这是您的账单,请核对一下并在这里签名。
B: OK. Excuse me, what's this charge here?
好的。对不起,这里的这笔费用是什么意思?
A: That's for the breakfast you ordered from the room service.
是用来支付您从房间服务部要的那次早餐的费用。
B: Oh, yes. It's on Wednesday morning. I almost forgot. Sorry about that.
哦,对啦。那是星期三上午的事儿。我差点儿忘记了。对不起。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
1. check out 检验;结账离开;通过考核;盖章
eg. I’ll have to check out his book.
我已经在他的书中检验合格。
eg. Check out the worst one of the bunch.
从这一群人中找出最糟的一个。
eg. The guest must check out of the room before midnight.
那位客人必须于零点之前结帐离开房间。
2. 当被问及如何付账时,你可以付现金就用“pay in cash”,
也可以刷卡用“pay in credit card”,
还可以使用公司账户,如本文中“pay on company's account”。
3. 立即,马上的多种表达:
1) right away
eg. I'll start the paperwork for your order right away.
好啊,那我立刻就为你们的订单作准备了。
2) immediately
eg. Morale perked up immediately at the good news.
听到这个好消息,士气立刻振作起来。
3) at once
You'd better encash your motorcycle at once.
你最好马上卖掉摩托车换成现款。
4) promptly
eg. I will deal with it promptly and fairly.
我将迅速和公平地予以处理。
5) off hand
eg. I can't answer your question off hand.
我不能立即答复你的问题。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyydt/374855.html |