打工姐妹花第一季 第150期:麦克斯被教育(在线收听) |
Hey, you, Dr. I-Forget-Your-Name. 喂,就是你,我不记得你名字医生
How? It's written on every wall.
怎么可能,我的名字随处可见
Okay, Dr. Exit. What is wrong with you?
好吧,出口医生。你有什么毛病
Doctors are supposed to be sensitive.
医生不是都很善解人意的嘛
I mean, it's Valentine's Day, and she has nothing.
今天是情人节,她一无所有
Couldn't you be like every other guy on the planet and just lead her on and not call her the next day?
你就不能像其他男人那样,先哄她上她,隔天再断绝联系吗
That is the decent thing to do.
这才是得体的做法
And for the record, she is so hopped up on candy hearts, you would have gotten some tonight, fo' sho!
顺便告诉你一声,心型糖果让她昏了头,你今晚本可以尝到"甜头"的,真的
You just made the biggest mistake of your life.
你刚犯下了这辈子最大的错误
打工姐妹花第一季
Well, I guess nobody knows me better than you, girl I've never met before.
我猜你比任何人都了解我,这位素未谋面的姑娘
And now I would like to speak to the pro bono part of you,
现在我想跟做无偿服务的那个你谈谈
who understands that nothing I just said should affect that man in the V.I.P. room.
他会理解我刚才说的话,不会去迁怒贵宾房里的那个人
That was actually a very cool thing to do.
你帮我们安排病房的行为,的确很酷
Earl is fine. Don't worry. And as far as Caroline goes, I'm sorry, but...
厄尔没事,别担心。至于卡洛琳的部分,抱歉
Her father hurt a lot of people.
可她的父亲伤害了很多人
Whatever you put out there comes back to you.
善有善报,恶有恶报
What now... you gonna threaten to feed me my nipples again?
又怎么了...你又想恐吓我,要把我的乳头塞我嘴里吗
No. Actually, someone just said something about the things you do coming back to you,
不是。其实是因为刚才有人说善有善报,恶有恶报
and I decided the smart move was to apologize.
所以我决定应该放聪明点来跟你道歉
Thanks, but it's not necessary.
多谢,但没必要
Actually, you're the nicest person I've dealt with tonight.
其实你是今晚我碰过对我最好的人了
Ugh. Rough job, dude. Here, Happy Valentine's Day.
苦差事啊,伙计。给,情人节快乐
You want to go out sometime?
你想找个时间出来坐坐吗
Why would... Yeah, give me your number. I'll call you tomorrow.
我干嘛要...好啊,号码给我,我明天打给你 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/375930.html |