木偶奇遇记 第37期:神秘小屋(2)(在线收听) |
"I also am dead." “我也死了。”
"Dead? What are you doing at the window, then?"
“死了,那你现在在窗口干吗?”
"I am waiting for the coffin to take me away."
“我在等棺材来把我给装走。”
After these words, the little girl disappeared and the window closed without a sound.
说完这句话,小女孩就不见了,窗子也悄声无息地关上了。
"Oh, Lovely Maiden with Azure Hair," cried Pinocchio, "open, I beg of you.
“噢,天蓝色头发的可爱少女,”皮诺乔大叫,“开门吧,求你了。
Take pity on a poor boy who is being chased by two Assass--"
请你同情这个可怜的男孩,他后面正追着杀人的……”
He did not finish, for two powerful hands grasped him by the neck
他还没说完,因为他的脖子被两只有力的手给掐住了,
and the same two horrible voices growled threateningly: "Now we have you!"
还听到那同样的两个声音在咆哮着威胁说:“我们抓住你啦!”。
The Marionette, seeing death dancing before him,
木偶看到死亡近在眼前,
trembled so hard that the joints of his legs rattled and the coins tinkled under his tongue.
哆嗦得两条腿的关节卡嗒卡嗒响,藏在舌头底下的硬币也响起来了。
"Well," the Assassins asked, "will you open your mouth now or not?
“怎么样,”杀人强盗问他说。“你开还是不开口?
Ah! You do not answer? Very well, this time you shall open it."
怎么!不回答?很好,这一次一定把你的嘴弄开。”
Taking out two long, sharp knives, they struck two heavy blows on the Marionette's back.
他们拔出两把很长很利的刀子,往木偶的背上狠狠地敲了两下。
Happily for him, Pinocchio was made of very hard wood and the knives broke into a thousand pieces.
所幸的是,皮诺乔是用很硬的木头做的,因此刀断成了好多片。
The Assassins looked at each other in dismay, holding the handles of the knives in their hands.
两个杀人强盗手里握着刀柄,沮丧的看着对方。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/moqyj/376494.html |