公众人物毕业演讲第370期:查理邓森2013在犹他州立大学(1)(在线收听) |
Good morning, everyone I guess the first matter at hand today is to congratulate all of you. 大家早上好我想 今天的第一件事是祝贺你们所有人
That's why we're here and specifically.
这正是我们在此的原因特别地
You and your families because as we all know.
你和你的家人因为众所周知
It's great to have a backup team behind you but today is all about you, so congratulations.
一个后援团队是非常重要的不过今天都是关于你们 祝贺你们
It's about completing the next leg or the next step at least in a life long journey for being recognized today for the completion of a task that you all set out to accomplish.
这是关于完成漫长人生旅途中的下一步祝贺你们今天达成了自己的阶段性既定目标
Some, a couple of years ago and maybe for others, even longer than that.
有些人 只花了少数几年其他人 也许花了更长时间
Well done and congratulations The second matter for me personally is to thank President Albrecht.
你们都是好样的 恭喜你们然后 我个人要感谢阿尔布莱特校长
The Board of Trustees and the entire administration and staff of Utah State University.
董事会以及犹他州立大学的整个管理和教学团队
It is truly an honor to be here today for taking this important event And I would like to thank my wife Trina.
今天能出席这个重要场合 我感到非常荣幸我还要感谢我妻子 特瑞娜
My children, Justin, Jackson, and Lindsey as well as my niece Troeger with us today.
还有我的孩子 贾斯丁 杰克逊 林德赛还有今天出席的我的侄女特劳格
Without them, I wouldn't be standing here myself I would also like to recognize and congratulate the other honorees.
没有他们 我今天不可能站在这里我还想恭喜和祝贺其他的荣誉学位获得者 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/377546.html |