绿箭侠第一季 第186期:伤势严重(在线收听

   I'm not going to hurt you, Felicity.

  我不会伤害你,费利西蒂
  How do you know my name?
  你怎么知道我的名字
  Because you know my name.
  因为你也知道我的名字
  Oliver, oh... Everything about you just became so unbelievably clear.
  奥利弗。我突然明白了你的一切
  You're bleeding.
  你在流血
  I don't need to be told that.
  不需要你告诉我
  You need a hospital.
  你得去医院
  My--My father's old factory, in the glades.
  送我去我爸爸在贫民区的老工厂
  No, you-- you need a doctor, not a steelworker.
  不,你需要医生,不是炼钢工人
  Felicity...You have to promise me
  费利西蒂,你得向我保证
  that you are going to take me to my father's factory and nowhere else.
  你要送我去我爸爸的工厂里,不去别的地方
  Yeah, promise.
  我保证
  Something tells me blood stains are not covered under my lease.
  我有种直觉,保险公司不会管血痕的事
  绿箭侠第一季
  So far the police are unwilling to comment,
  警方目前不愿作出评论
  but unsubstantiated eyewitness reports
  但未经证实的目击者报告
  claims that the starling city vigilante attacked Mrs. Queen in her office earlier tonight.
  表明星城的治安维持者于今晚早些时候在奎恩女士的办公室袭击了她
  She was unharmed in the assault.
  在这场袭击中,她并未受伤
  Excuse me. Can you help me? He's really heavy!
  打扰了。能帮帮我吗,他真的很沉
  Oh, damn it. He just missed a carotid.
  该死。刚好错开颈动脉
  It's a zone two wound. Press there.
  这是二区伤口,按住这里
  I should have taken him to a hospital.
  我该送他去医院的
  No, Felicity, that's why he asked you to bring him here.
  不,费利西蒂,他要你送他过来
  Because he knew the police would want to know how and why he got the wound.
  是因为他知道警方会好奇他是如何受的伤
  I'm guessing how and why are Oliver Queen's least favorite questions.
  我觉得这是奥利弗·奎恩最不喜欢的问题
  Yeah, well, there's also when and where, he's not too fond of.
  他还不喜欢时间和地点的问题
  So if we can't bring him to the hospital...
  如果我们不能送他去医院
  We bring the hospital to him.
  我们把这里当成医院
  Is that...
  这是
  Yeah. His blood. He stored it for a rainy day. And I say right now, it's pouring.
  对,他的血,他贮备了,以防万一。现在正是紧急关头
  I got it. Over there.
  我来,你去那边
  Do you know what you're doing?
  你知道自己在干什么吗
  Yeah, I had some medical training in the army. I just hope it's enough.
  对,我在军队接受过医疗训练,希望足够应付
  Remember playing "operation" when you were a kid?
  还记得小时候玩过的手术游戏吗
  Yes. And it never made me want to throw up.
  是的,但它从来没让我想吐过
  Hey, Felicity, listen, trust me. He'll be fine.
  费利西蒂,相信我,他会没事的
  He's been through a lot worse than this.
  他经历过比这更糟的情况
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378303.html