绿箭侠第一季 第197期:得到认可(在线收听

   I'm impressed. You didn't puke.

  厉害。你居然没吐
  I swallowed it.
  我忍住了
  You can untie me now.
  你可以把我松开了
  Why'd you want me to tie you up in the first place?
  你为什么非让我把你绑起来
  A man in pain is unreliable.
  忍受剧痛的人很不稳定
  I was afraid I might kill you. Thanks. What?
  我怕我会杀了你。谢谢。怎么了
  I'm trapped on an island and my only friend is named Wilson. So. What now?
  我被困在岛上而唯一的朋友是一个叫威尔逊的人,就这样。现在怎么办
  We hope my fireworks show set Fyers back,
  希望这次行动可以拖住法尔斯
  maybe enough for those who hired him in the first place to call things off.
  也许足以让那些雇佣他的人取消行动
  绿箭侠第一季
  Hired him?
  雇他
  Well, Fyers is a merc. He follows the money.
  法尔斯是个外国雇佣兵,只为钱干活
  So he's on this island under someone's employ.
  所以在岛上他受雇于其他人
  Then what do we do?
  那我们怎么做。
  We have to make sure that neither of us dies on this godforsaken island.
  我们得确保不会死在这个荒芜的岛上
  I thought you said if we didn't get on the plane... we weren't going to make it.
  你之前不是说如果我们没搭上飞机,我们就逃不出去了
  Well, that dumb kid that I trained, he would never have made it.
  只能说,之前我训练的那个蠢孩子,永远做不到
  You? You might just have a chance.
  你,还是有机会的
  Yep, it's Fyers.
  是的,我是法尔斯
  Satellites showed multiple heat blooms on the island.
  卫星显示岛上有多处爆炸
  What the hell is happening there?
  到底发生了什么
  There was a complication. Slade Wilson?
  情况有点复杂。因为斯莱德·威尔逊
  I'm handling it.
  我正在处理
  Well, handle it better. I've worked too hard
  好好处理,我付出了那么多
  and planned for too long to have complications arise so close to the end.
  也计划了很久,不允许在好事将近之时出现任何差错
  I assure you, it won't happen again.
  我向你保证,不会再发生任何事
  What about Yao Fei?
  姚飞怎么样了
  I've ensured his cooperation.
  已经确保他会合作了
  Good. Paid you a lot of money, Fyers.
  好,我付给你这么多钱,法尔斯
  I expect a return on my investment.
  希望物有所值
  You sent for me.
  你要见我
  I'm a man of my word.
  我是一个守信用的人
  You made the right call today, turning in your young castaway.
  今天你把那小子交给我们,做得很好
  And for that, I'll grant you five minutes.
  凭这一点,我允许你见她五分钟
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378542.html