绿箭侠第一季 第205期:两场糟糕的约会(在线收听

   I can't remember the last time I was here.

  我都记不清上次来这里是什么时候了
  It's so beautiful.
  真美啊
  Yeah, this was the place to take a girl in high school.
  想勾搭高中小女生就带她来这
  Hmm, I was never lucky enough to experience that.
  我没那么幸运,能体验那些
  I had braces and terrible bangs back then.
  我那时候戴着牙套,留着难看的刘海
  I'm sure you looked amazing.
  我相信你那时一定很漂亮
  I'm glad we finally got around to doing this.
  我很高兴我们终于走到这一步
  Me, too.
  我也是
  You know, Andy set a pretty high bar when it came to first dates.
  安迪讨好女生可有一套
  You know, he'd face down armed gunmen for a living
  他能制服一个持枪歹徒
  but I've never seen him as scared as he was before that first date with you.
  但和你约会前,我从未见过他那么慌张
  Ohh, Carly, I'm sorry. That wasn't good first date etiquette, was it?
  哦,卡莉,真抱歉。初次约会不该说这些对吧
  Bring up Andy when we are having a romantic night? Probably not.
  在咱俩正度过一个浪漫的夜晚,提起安迪这可不太好
  Look, Carly, this is difficult and complicated.
  卡莉,约会很复杂,也很艰难
  It's not like there's a manual, you know?
  又没有指导手册
  You know... For a moment, I...I felt like a girl who likes a boy, and nothing else mattered.
  你知道吗,有一瞬间,我觉得自己就像个暗恋别人的小女生,剩下的都不重要
  But if this is too hard for you, or too complicated,
  但如果对你来说,太难,或太复杂
  then please, just get out now, because I've already been hurt too much.
  请离开我的世界,因为我已受过太多伤害
  Carly, listen, I'm sorry... Can you just please take me home?
  卡莉,听着,对不起... 带我回家,好么
  绿箭侠第一季
  No, no, no, no, it is not possible for something to be this good! Right?
  不是吧,简直太好吃了。是吧?
  So you must have missed souffles. What do you mean?
  你肯定没吃过舒芙蕾。什么?
  Five years on an island, away from civilization. Ah, what did you do?
  在岛上生活五年,远离人烟。你做什么
  What did you eat? Where'd you sleep? How did you make it?
  吃什么,睡哪里,怎么熬过来的
  Sorry. Didn't mean to drill you.
  抱歉,我不是想刨根问底
  It's ok.
  没关系
  It's just I haven't had a conversation with a guy in a while
  只是我都很久没和
  without it resulting in me reading him his rights.
  不是罪犯的男人聊过天了
  So. Yeah, but those years, they must have changed you.
  但这些年,肯定改变了你
  From a guy I used to party with to who you are now.
  从以前和我一起狂欢,到现在这个你
  Yeah. Because I had to make some tough choices.
  是啊。因为我要做些艰难的选择
  You're right. It changed me.
  你说得对。我变了
  What kind of tough choices...
  什么艰难的选择...
  I don't want to talk about those experiences, McKenna.
  我不想谈论这些经历麦肯纳
  Saved by the cell.
  电话解了围哈
  Hall. Ok, put what the C.I. told you in the warrant application. I'll be right there.
  我是豪尔。把线人告诉你的写在搜查令申请中,我马上就到。
  It's work, I got to go.
  工作上的事,我先走了
  Felicity, listen, please. I need you to activate the bug in McKenna's phone.
  费莉希蒂,听着,启动麦肯纳手机中的监听器
  I think the police just got a lead on the Dodger. Ok.
  警方似乎有了幕后者的线索。好。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/378558.html