打工姐妹花第一季 第160期:两个小痞子(在线收听) |
See, this is what I love, Max. The family, the tradition. 麦克斯,我就喜欢这些。家庭,传统
The lasagna with the crazy raisins.
意大利面加超多葡萄干
And those two little boys, could they have been more precious?
还有那两个男孩,他们还能再可爱一点吗
Yo, yo, yo, what up cupcake bitches?
哟哟哟,干毛呢,小蛋糕骚妞们
I'm fixin' to marry me a biatch who bakes like this, son.
小爷我也要搞个像她们这样会烤会搞的淫娃当老婆
Uh, I don't know what's going on,
我不知道你们怎么了
but I'm pretty sure boys and girls aren't supposed to be socializing, right?
但是依照你们的传统,男女是不应该交谈的,对吗
Damn, sweetness, your lips are moving but your ass is doing all the talking.
哇靠,小美女,虽然你能说善道,但小王想的都是你的小翘臀啊
Uh... Is that Yiddish?
他是在说意第绪语吗
Oh, boys, there you are, come on. Say goodbye to the cupcake ladies.
你们俩在这啊,快过来。跟小蛋糕女士们说再见
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Did that just happen or has my fever suddenly spiked?
是真有其事,还是我发烧到出现幻觉了
That's the first time I ever saw anyone acting all pimp who still had pimples.
我这辈子第一次见到脸上还在长痘的痞子
Yo, yo, yo!
哟哟哟
And they're back.
小痞子二度回归
What up, Shawties? What's crackalackin?
怎么样啊,小骚货们。在搞毛呢
Yo, today my boy became a mans.
今天我兄弟要成人啦
That's right. Got my bar mitzvah done, son. Preach!
没错。赶紧来"搞"个"成年"仪式吧。没错
So let's get to it.
赶紧开始吧
How much of my Mitzvah money is it gonna take for you to pop that top
要给多少"成年金"你才愿意脱掉上衣
and serve me up some super fine taytays?
让小王尝尝你的顶级人间"胸"器啊
Dude, there is not enough money in the-- how much are we talking? Max!
拜托,就算你给再多钱也...最多能给多少来着?麦克斯
Yo, don't get all jealous, vanilla cone.
别嫉妒她,小白妞
How about you turn around and make it pop for daddy?
转身把屁股翘起来,给小爷乐呵乐呵吧
How would you like it if I told your mother right on the other side of that door
你妈可就在隔壁哦,如果我告诉她你们多轻浮
how you boys were in here disrespecting us?
对我们有多不敬,会怎么样
How is you gonna say anything with your mouth full? Damn, son!
朕会用龙根堵住你这贱婢的嘴。绝啊,兄弟 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/378945.html |