木偶奇遇记 第45期:说谎长了长鼻子(2)(在线收听

   "It is too bitter, much too bitter! I can't drink it."

  “这太苦了!实在太苦了!我喝不下。”
  "How do you know, when you haven't even tasted it?"
  “你尝都没尝怎么知道呢?”
  "I can imagine it. I smell it. I want another lump of sugar, then I'll drink it."
  “我想得出来!我闻到了气味。我要再吃一块糖,然后再喝。”
  The Fairy, with all the patience of a good mother, gave him more sugar and again handed him the glass.
  仙女像一个好妈妈那样耐心,又给了他糖,然后重新递给他杯子。
  "I can't drink it like that," the Marionette said, making more wry faces.
  “这样我喝不下去!”木偶说着,更加颦眉蹙额了。
  "Why?" -"Because that feather pillow on my feet bothers me." The Fairy took away the pillow.
  “为什么?”- “因为脚上的枕头碍着我了。”-于是仙女给他把枕头拿开了。
  "It's no use. I can't drink it even now." -"What's the matter now?"
  “没用的。这样我还是不能喝。”-“现在又怎么了?”
  "I don't like the way that door looks. It's half open." The Fairy closed the door.
  “房门半开着,我不喜欢门这样子。”于是仙女去把房门关上。
  "I won't drink it," cried Pinocchio, bursting out crying. "I won't drink this awful water. I won't. I won't! No, no, no, no!"
  “我不会喝的,”皮诺乔大哭大叫,“我不喝这讨厌的水,我不喝,我不喝!不喝,不喝,不喝,不喝!”
  "My boy, you'll be sorry." -"I don't care."
  “我的孩子,你会后悔的。” -“我才不在乎。”
  "You are very sick." -"I don't care."
  “你病得很重。” -“我才不地乎。”
  "In a few hours the fever will take you far away to another world." -"I don't care."
  “几个钟头内高烧就会夺走你的生命。” -“我才不在乎。”
  "Aren't you afraid of death?" -"Not a bit. I'd rather die than drink that awful medicine."
  “你不怕死?”-“一点儿都不怕。我宁愿死也不喝这种讨厌的药水。”
  At that moment, the door of the room flew open and in came four Rabbits as black as ink, carrying a small black coffin on their shoulders.
  正在这时候,房门突然打开了,进来了四只黑得像墨汁的兔子,肩膀上抬着一个小黑棺。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/moqyj/379492.html