没有一点点防备,也没有一丝顾虑
Without any precaution, and without a trace of apprehension
你就这样出现在我的世界里,带给我惊喜,情不自已
you appeared in my world as you did, bringing me a pleasant surprise, that I couldn’t resist
可是你偏又这样,在我不知不觉中
But like this, without me knowing
悄悄的消失,从我的世界里,没有音讯,剩下的只是回忆
you quietly disappeared, from my world, without a word, leaving behind only my memories
CHORUS:
你存在,我深深的脑海里,我的梦里,我的心里,我的歌声里
You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song
你存在,我深深的脑海里,我的梦里,我的心里,我的歌声里
You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song
还记得我们曾经,肩并肩一起走过,那段繁华巷口
Still remember us once walking side by side together past that bustling alley
尽管你我是陌生人,是过路人,但彼此还是感觉到了对方的
Even though we were strangers, just passing by each other, we still felt each other
一个眼神,一个心跳….
One look, one beat of the heart
一种意想不到的快乐,好像是
one unexpected delight. It’s like
一场梦境,命中注定
a dream, that was destined.
CHORUS
世界之大为何我们相遇
The world is so big, why did we meet?
难道是缘分
Could it have been chance?
难道是天意…
Could it have been destiny?
CHORUS
你存在,我深深的脑海里,我的梦里,我的心里,我的歌声里
You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song |