【大家说英语】中国餐厅(2)(在线收听

November 20
 
11月20日
Read it!
读读看!
Lee's Chinese Food delivered the dishes. They were quick!
李记中国菜馆送来了餐点。 他们动作真快!
Rob, Susie, Megan and Jim didn't have to wait too long for their food.
罗柏、苏希、梅根和吉姆没有等多久就等到他们点的食物了。
The food smells great, too.
食物闻起来也很香。
Rob is glad. He is really hungry!
罗柏很高兴, 他真的饿坏了!
Takeout is a great choice on busy days.
工作很忙的时候叫外卖实在是个很棒的选择,
But don't forget to tip the delivery man!
但是别忘了给外送员小费喔!
Conversation A
 
会话A
Jim, Susie, the food is here!
吉姆,苏希,食物来了!
Wow. That was really quick.
哇,这么快。
The food smells great. I can't wait to eat!
食物闻起来好香喔, 我等不及要吃了!
I can't, either!
我也等不及了!
Where is Megan?
梅根在哪里?
She's still working. She's very busy today.
她还在工作, 她今天很忙。
We're all very busy today.
我们今天都很忙,
I can take her food to her desk.
我可以把她的食物拿到她桌上,
Then she can eat and work at the same time.
那她就可以边吃边工作了。
中国餐厅
 
Conversation B
 
会话B
Thanks for ordering the food, Rob. It all tastes great.
罗柏,谢谢你帮我们点餐。 都非常好吃。
Yeah. Thanks, Rob!
对啊,罗柏,谢谢你!
No problem.
没问题。
Lee's delivers. I'm glad. It's very convenient.
我很高兴,李记菜馆愿意外送, 那样实在很方便。
Right. We saved a lot of time.
没错,我们省下很多时间。
When the office is busy, getting takeout is a great choice.
当工作很忙的时候,买外带是很棒的选择。
Yeah. I like to eat at a restaurant.
是啊。我喜欢在餐馆吃饭,
But sometimes the service can take a long time!
但是有时候上菜会花很长的时间!
Conversation C
 
会话C
When you go to a restaurant, you sometimes have to wait.
当你去餐厅,有时候你就是要等。
You wait to sit, wait to order and wait to eat!
你等着有位置可以坐下,等着点餐,然后等着吃!
Haha. You're right!
哈哈,妳说对了!
I like to go to a restaurant.
我喜欢去餐厅吃饭,
And I like to order takeout, too.
也喜欢买外卖,
We have a choice! I'm glad.
真高兴,我们有这样的选择!
I just remembered something.
我突然记起一件事。
What?
什么事?
Did you tip the delivery man?
你给外送员小费了吗?
Of course!
当然给了!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/380363.html