【大家说英语】看圣诞秀(在线收听) |
Lesson 7 Entertainment
第七课 娱乐
December 15
12月15日
Let's Go to a Christmas Show!
看圣诞秀!
Read it!
读读看!
Rob is talking to a ballet dancer.
罗柏正和一位芭蕾舞者说话,
Her name is Tina Twirl.
她是缇娜.旋转小姐,
She dances every day.
她每天跳舞。
She is dancing in The Nutcracker now.
她现在正参加《胡桃钳》(芭蕾舞剧)的演出,
Her character is the Sugar Plum Fairy.
她的角色是糖梅仙子。
The Sugar Plum Fairy's dance is very difficult.
糖梅仙子的舞蹈非常困难,
Tina practiced the dance for many hours.
缇娜为这段舞蹈练习了很长的时间。
Conversation A
会话A
Welcome to our show, Tina Twirl.
缇娜.旋转小姐,欢迎来上我们的节目。
Thank you, Rob.
罗柏,谢谢你。
You have an interesting job.
妳有个非常有趣的工作。
I do. I am a dancer.
是的,我是一位舞者。
What kind of dancer?
什么样的舞者?
I'm a ballet dancer. I dance every day.
我是芭蕾舞者, 我每一天都跳舞。
You must enjoy your job.
妳一定很喜欢妳的工作啰。
I do. I love to dance.
我是。我热爱舞蹈,
I dance for five hours every day.
我每天要跳舞五个小时。
看圣诞秀
Conversation B
会话B
You are dancing in The Nutcracker ballet now.
妳现在正参加《胡桃钳》舞剧的演出。
Yes. Many people love The Nutcracker.
是的。很多人喜爱《胡桃钳》这出芭蕾舞剧。
I like it. I see it every Christmas!
我也喜欢, 每年圣诞节我都会去观赏!
Many people enjoy the story.
很多人喜欢这个故事。
And the music is beautiful.
而且音乐很动听。
It is! I love it.
真的!我爱死了。
What character are you in The Nutcracker?
妳在《胡桃钳》里面饰演哪个角色?
I am the Sugar Plum Fairy.
我是糖梅仙子。
Conversation C
会话C
You must be a very good dancer.
那妳一定是位非常棒的舞者,
The Sugar Plum Fairy's dance is difficult.
糖梅仙子的舞蹈很难的。
It is. I practiced for many hours.
是很难,我花了很长的时间练习。
When can people see you dance?
人们何时可以看妳跳舞?
They can see The Nutcracker any night this week.
这个礼拜每天晚上大家都可以欣赏《胡桃钳》的演出。
Is the ballet at First Theater?
这出芭蕾舞剧是在第一剧院上演吗?
Yes, it is.
是的。
Don't miss it, everyone!
大家不要错过啰! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/380463.html |