【大家说英语】第80期:返乡车票(2)(在线收听) |
December 19
12月19日
Read it!
读读看!
Megan helps Mark look for tickets.
梅根帮忙马克找机票。
Sometimes people cancel their flights, and tickets become available.
有时候会有人取消他们预订的航班,就可能买得到机票,
There are still no tickets.
但还是没有机票。
Can Mark share a ride with someone?
马克可以跟人共乘一辆车吗?
No, nobody is driving to Texas.
不行,没有人要开车去德州。
Rob suggests the bus again.
罗柏再次建议他搭巴士,
Mark doesn't like it, but the bus is his only choice.
马克不喜欢这个建议,但是巴士是他唯一的选择。
Mark should make his plans earlier next time.
马克下次应该提早作计划。
Conversation A
会话A
Megan, thanks for helping me look for tickets.
梅根,谢谢妳帮我找机票。
No problem, Mark. You want to see your family.
马克,没问题。 你想要见你的家人,
I understand that!
我很了解那种心情!
There weren't any tickets left yesterday.
昨天没有剩下任何一张票,
But maybe someone canceled their trip.
但是有可能有人取消行程。
I'll check the website.
我来查一下网站。
Oh, no!
喔,糟糕!
There are still no tickets available!
还是完全没有机票!
What can I do?
我要怎么办?
Maybe you can share a ride to Texas.
或许你可以找人共乘一辆车去德州。
Good idea!
好主意!
返乡车票
Conversation B
会话B
Hi, Mark! How can I help you?
嗨,马克!我可以帮你什么忙?
I am trying to get to Texas to visit my family.
我正想办法要去德州看我的家人,
But there aren't any flights available.
但是买不到任何航班的机票。
Did you check online today?
你今天上网查过了吗?
Sometimes tickets become available.
有时候机票可能被释出。
Yes. Tickets are still sold out everywhere.
查过了,所有的网站机票都卖光了。
Are any of your friends driving to Texas?
妳有朋友要开车去德州吗?
Maybe I can share a ride.
或许我可以跟人共乘。
I can't think of anyone.
我想不出有谁耶。
Oh, OK. Thanks, Carol.
喔,没关系。卡萝,谢谢妳。
Conversation C
会话C
Did you find a plane ticket, Mark?
马克,你找到机票了吗?
No, there are still no seats left.
没有,还是没有机位。
And I can't share a ride with anyone.
我也没办法和人共乘一辆车,
Nobody is driving to Texas!
因为没有人要开车去德州!
I suggest you take the bus.
我建议你搭巴士。
I don't think I have a choice.
看来我是没有选择了。
It does take longer, but the bus is cheaper.
时间是比较长啦,但是巴士也比较便宜。
Next year, I will make my plans earlier.
明年,我会提早作计划。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/djsyy1/380467.html |