英语口语常用短句 第22期(在线收听

   256.Don't be too sure.

  别那么肯定。
  Our boss couldn't make us work overtime tonight.
  老板今天晚上肯定不会让我们加班的。
  Don't be too sure. He's eager to finish this quickly.
  别那么肯定,他可是很着急干完这项工作的。
  257.Don't make me laugh!
  (讽)你太可笑了/你真荒谬。
  I'm going to lose 10 kilograms between now and this time next year.
  到明年的今天,我要减肥10公斤。
  Don't make me laugh! You'll never be able to give up cake and ice cream.
  太荒谬了,你从来都不肯放弃蛋糕和奶油冰激凌。
  258.Easy come, easy go.
  来得容易去得快/易得易失。
  Nothing's left of the money I won in the lottery.
  我买彩票赢来的钱都花光了。
  Easy come, easy go.
  来得容易去得快。
  259.Enough is enough!
  适可而止。
  You'll have to do this over.
  你还得再做一遍。
  Again? This is the third time! Enough is enough!
  再做一遍?这已经是第三遍了,适可而止吧!
  260.Have a seatd. /Pull up a chair.
  请坐。
  Mind if I join you for lunch?
  介意我和你们共进午餐吗?
  Not at all, Tom. Have a seat.
  当然不,请坐,汤姆。
  261.Have you met...?
  你见过......?
  Jack: Hello, Judy? Have you met Olivia?
  杰克:嗨,朱蒂,你以前见过奥利维亚吗?
  Judy: No, I don't believe I have. Hello, Olivia. Glad to meet you.
  朱蒂:没有,我相信没有见过。你好,奥利维亚,很高兴见到你。
  Olivia: Hello, Judy.
  奥利维亚:你好,朱蒂。
  262.Here we go again.
  你又来了。(喔,不,不要再来一次。)
  It's a pleasure for me to speak to you about my research.
  告诉你我的研究状况对我来说是一种快乐。
  Oh, no! Here we go again.
  喔,不,不要再说了。
  263.How many times do I have to tell you?
  你到底要我告诉你多少次啊?
  How many times do I have to tell you? There is no train at 9:30.
  你到底要我告诉你多少次啊,9:30没有火车。
  Oh, I guess I forgot again.
  哦,我又忘了。
  264.I'm really fed up (with...).
  我(对......)极其厌倦。
  I'm really fed up with morning traffic jams.
  我真是受够了早晨的塞车。
  Why don't you leave your house a little earlier in the morning?
  那你早上为什么不早点从家里走呢?
  265.(I) never heard of such a thing!
  (我)从来没有听说过这样的事!
  The car manufacturer guarantees its autos for five full years.
  这家车厂的汽车保修5年。
  I never heard of such a thing!
  我从来没有听说过这样的事!
  266.(Is) this (seat) taken?
  这个(座位)有人坐了吗?
  Excuse me, is this seat taken?
  打扰了,请问这个座位有人坐了吗?
  No. Help yourself.
  没有,您请坐吧。
  267.(I) couldn't help it.
  (我)就是忍不住。/(我)也没办法。
  When you painted the wall, you also painted part of the floor.
  你给墙刷涂料的时候,把地板的一部分也涂了。
  I couldn't help it. The brush was too big.
  我也没办法,刷子太大了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yykydj/380545.html