影视歌曲:Reflection 倒影(在线收听

Look at me

看着我

You may think you see who I really am

你也许以为你看到了真正的我

But you’ll never know me

但你永远不会了解我

every day

每一天

It’s as if I play a part

似乎我真的扮演一个角色

Now I see

现在我明白

If I wear a mask

如果自我掩饰

I can fool the world

我可以愚弄这个世界

But I cannot fool my heart

却无法欺骗自己的内心

Who is that girl I see

我见到的那女孩是谁

Staring straight back at me?

两眼直直地望着我

When will my reflection show

何时我的倒影才能显示出

Who I am inside?

真正的自我

I am now in a world

我此时身在一个世界

Where I have to hide my heart

在这里我不得不掩饰我的内心世界

And what I believe in

以及我所信仰的

But somehow

但无论如何

I will show the world

我将告诉这世界

What’s inside my heart

我心中的秘密

And beloved for whom I am

我爱这样的我

Who is that girl I see

我见到的那女孩是谁

Staring straight back at me?

两眼直直地望着我

Why is my reflection someone

为何我自己的倒影

I don’t know?

我自己却都不认识?

Must I pretend that

难道我必须

I’m someone else for all time?

一直都扮演一个非我的角色?

When will my reflection show Who I am inside

何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我

There’s a heart that must be free to fly

有一颗心需要自由飞翔

That burns with a need to know the reason why

它迫切地需要知道

Why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel?

为何我们都得隐瞒自己在想什么,自己的真正感受

Must there be a secret me

难道有一个秘密

I’m forced to hide?

必须要我隐藏?

I won’t pretend that I’m someone else for all time

我不会一直去扮演另一个身份角色

When will my reflection show Who I am inside

何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我

When will my reflection show Who I am inside

何时我的倒影才能显现出真正的自我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/video/380944.html