公众人物毕业演讲第411期:拜登2013宾夕法尼亚大学(9)(在线收听

   We have the best universities in the world we have a legal system that is open and fair.

  我们有世界最好的大学 我们有开放公正的法律体系
  We have the most agile venture capitalists in the world we lead the world in innovation and technology.
  我们有世界上最敏锐的风险投资者 我们引领着世界的创新和科技
  All for a simple basic reason Steve Jobs, speaking at Stanford.
  所有这些都只有一个简单的原因 史蒂夫.乔布斯在斯坦福演讲时
  Was asked by a young man "how can I be more like you? How can I become like you?"
  一个年轻人问他 "我要如何才能变得像你一样"
  And Jobs famously answered "think different" You cannot think different in a.
  乔布斯回答了那句着名的话 "不同凡想" 在一个无法自由呼吸的国家
  Nation where you cannot breathe free You cannot think different in a nation.
  你将无法进行不同常人的思考 在一个无法挑战正统的国家
  Where you aren't able to challenge orthodoxy because change only comes from challenging orthodoxy.
  你将无法进行不同常人的思考 因为改变只会从挑战正统中产生
  And what you've learned at this great University and throughout this system.
  你们在这所伟大大学中所学到的 在这整个体系中所学到的
  Is to challenge orthodoxy That's why today.
  就是去挑战正统 这就是为什么如今
  Our economy is still two and a half times bigger than any other in the world our workers are three times as productive as any worker in the world.
  我国经济规模仍然比世界任何其它国家大2.5倍 我国工人比世界任何其它国家都要多产3倍
  High-tech manufacturing is coming back to the United States and your generation has already joined the ranks of those.
  高科技生产正回到美国 你们这一代已经加入到引领世界创新
  Who are leading the world in innovation and job creation We're about to enter an era of breathtaking change and progress.
  和增加就业机会提供的行列中来 我们正进入一个激动人心的变化和发展的时代
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/380992.html