打工姐妹花第一季 第168期:设计网站(在线收听) |
I'll just crop that, and we'll be good to go. 我把那里去掉,一切就搞定了
Max, Edwin's ready to show us the design for our new website. Come see it.
麦克斯,艾德温把我们的网站设计好了。快来看看
Dude, you and the webmaster have been talking "business" every day for a week.
兄台,你天天跟网站大师谈"公事",谈了整整一周
Is something going on there? Shouldn't the web be mastered by now?
是不是有猫腻啊?网站也早该"大湿"了吧
It's strictly business.
我们是纯公事
All right, but it's costing us $200. Might as well get something out of it.
随便吧,不过既然花了200块。"捞点油水"回来也不错啊
Maybe let him browse your Yahoo?
要不让他"上上"你的"呀呼"
Looks like he might have a big ol' hard drive with a lot of ram.
他貌似有个超多"内存"的生猛"大硬"盘哦
Yeah, he's cute, but I don't want a relationship right now.
他是不错,可我现在不想谈恋爱
And I don't do one-night stands.
我也不搞一夜情
All right, so don't stand. Lay down.
那好,别站着,躺下搞好了
That's not me-- the next morning, doing the walk of shame.
我不喜欢。隔天早上,步履沉重,满脸羞愧地离开
I always see those girls with their messed-up sex hair,
我鄙视那些顶着一夜激情后的乱发
carrying their heels, clutching their coats to hide last night's outfit.
一手提高跟鞋,一手拉紧大衣盖住身上前晚的衣服
Going into Kinko's to use Google maps so you can figure out where you are.
走进金考印刷店,用谷歌地图定位自己身在何处的女人
You really put the "ho" In "Kinko."
金考都让你用成"精拷"了
Oh. Sorry, Sophie. We're closed.
抱歉,苏菲。我们关门了
Oh, no. I'll be quick. I just want a cupcake to go.
别啊,我很快的。我打包个小蛋糕就走
I'm on my way to 24 hour fitness. Ya, and I put it on the cupcake holder on the treadmill.
我要去24小时健身房了。我要把小蛋糕放跑步机上激励自己
Uh, Max, my town car is parked out front and I was wondering if you wanted me to wait
麦克斯,我的加长轿车就停在外面,要不要我等你们一下
for you and Caroline to give you a ride back to our building.
让你们搭我顺风车回家
Oh, no. It's okay. We still have to clean up and take the garbage out.
不用了,没关系。我们还得留下打扫,把垃圾拿去丢掉呢
Oh, looks like the garbage is taking itself out.
貌似垃圾把自己丢出来了
The game continues. Here is my number.
爱情游戏继续。这是我的电话
I invite you to call me when you realize what a catch I am.
诚挚邀请你来电,想通要谈,拨打热线,立刻上门
Or any time you are drunk and willing.
喝醉约炮,一通电话,使命必达
Max, I'm going to need the doggy bag as well. Not for the cupcake. To puke in.
麦克斯,我还想要个小垃圾袋。不是要装蛋糕。是要吐 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/381229.html |