打工姐妹花第一季 第170期:激情过后(在线收听

   Don't give me that look.

  少这么看我
  Oleg. Caroline. What are you doing here?
  奥列格。卡洛琳。你怎么在这儿
  What are you doing here?
  你又怎么会在这儿
  I live here, and I'm just coming out from going to get coffee.
  我住这里,我刚出去买杯咖啡
  It was delicious. I drank every bit of it.
  太好喝了,我一滴都没剩下
  Outside. That's why I don't have a cup.
  在外面就喝光了,所以现在手里没咖啡
  But you're wearing the same outfit from last night.
  可你还穿着昨晚的衣服呢
  You're wearing the same outfit from last night.
  你也穿着昨晚的衣服啊
  And you have messed-up sex hair.
  你顶着一头激情过后的乱发
  You have messed-up sex hair.
  你也顶着一头激情过后的乱发
  Webmaster? Sophie? She called me up and we made hand love.
  网站大师吗?苏菲吗?她打给我,我们"手交"了
  But I thought Sophie hated you.
  苏菲不是很讨厌你吗
  Well, she doesn't hate my hand.
  她又不讨厌我的手
  But you cannot tell anyone. That was her one condition.
  你不可以告诉别人哦。那是她的条件之一
  That and a copy of my recent blood tests signed by a medical professional.
  还有就是由合格医生签名的近期验血报告
  Deal. And you can't tell anyone about me, either.
  没问题。你也不许跟别人透半句口风
  Especially Max. I'd never hear the end of it. Deal.
  尤其不能让麦克斯知道。她会没完没了的。没问题
  Pinky swear? Actually, never mind.
  拉钩约定吗?算了,还是别了
  I don't know where your fingers have been.
  我不知道你的脏手还摸过什么
  I just told you where they've been.
  我不是才告诉你它们摸过什么吗
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/381232.html