打工姐妹花第一季 第172期:派对前的爆料(2)(在线收听

   Congratulations, it's official. Our website is now live.

  恭喜我们,我们的网站正式上线了
  Congratulations, it's official. You're a whore.
  恭喜,我们的卡洛琳正式浪荡了
  I hear you got your Kinko's card punched. What?
  听说你到金考印刷店"报到"了。什么
  Don't "what" me. I know you hooked up with the webmaster. Pick up.
  少跟我装蒜,我知道你跟网站大师搞上了。上菜
  Oleg, you told Max?
  奥列格,是你告诉麦克斯的吗
  What's happening?
  什么情况
  Our deal's off. Oleg had sex with Sophie last night.
  你做初一,我做十五。奥列格跟苏菲昨晚上床了
  No... It wasn't sex. Just hand stuff.
  没有啊。我们没上床,只是"上手"而已
  Yeah, and nothing above the waist. I'm a lady.
  腰部以上也没让他侵犯,我可是位淑女
  I got all hot and bothered watching Caroline and big Han.
  人家看卡洛琳跟"大憨"激情四射后忍不住嘛
  Okay... You know, I really think this is between Caroline and me.
  好吧...这是我跟卡洛琳之间的私事吧
  You mean between Caroline, you, and your strippers. Strippers?
  你是说你跟卡洛琳,还有你的脱衣舞女吧。什么脱衣舞女
  I have seen this man in a strip club.
  我在脱衣舞厅里见过这男的
  Han, you were in a strip club?
  阿憨,你还去过脱衣舞厅啊
  Earl took me.
  厄尔带我去的
  Damn it, Han. You're going to sell me out after I spotted you $100 in ones.
  我靠,阿憨,我没抖出你装大款的事,你还敢出卖我
  You went to Spreaders without me?
  你们居然撇下我去"开腿见喜"
  Why would you take Han to a strip club?
  你怎么会带阿憨去脱衣舞厅啊
  Yeah, is his lap even big enough for a dance?
  他的小短腿能让人坐上去跳艳舞吗
  Earl, I'm so disappointed in you.
  厄尔,我对你太失望了
  That's it. I'm not going to your party. What party?
  够了,老子不参加你的派对了。什么派对
  Damn it, Earl! It's supposed to be a surprise for her birthday.
  我靠,厄尔。这可是生日惊喜派对啊
  Who told you it was my birthday? Han.
  谁告诉你我生日的?阿憨
  Damn it, Han! I didn't want a party and I don't want to celebrate my birthday this year.
  我靠,阿憨!我不想要生日派对,我今年不想庆祝生日
  Well, too bad, because your BFF is throwing you a big blow-out.
  那惨了,你的超级死党为你准备了个超级派对
  Oh, Max. Now I feel bad.
  麦克斯,我对不起你
  You feel bad now, wait till you see the party.
  别急,派对开始,就知道是谁对不起谁了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/381236.html