老友记精校版第1季 第2期:莫妮卡的新室友(2)(在线收听

   Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!

  而我只想要100万美金!
  Monica: Rachel?
  瑞秋?
  Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God!
  噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!
  Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren't there, and this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are you are.
  我刚到你那里去,而你不在,那个拿着大锤子的家伙说你可能在这里,你真在这里,你真在这里。
  Waitress: Can I get you some coffee?
  给你来点咖啡?
  Monica: Decaf.
  无咖啡因的。
  Monica: Okay, Everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.
  好了,各位,这位是瑞秋,林肯高中的另一个幸存者。
  Monica: This is everybody. this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. And, you Remember my brother, Ross?
  这就是各位啦,这是钱德,菲比和乔伊。还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
  Rachel: Sure! Hi
  当然,你好!
  Monica: So You wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
  那么你是现在告诉我们呢,还是说我们等四位湿漉的伴娘来?
  Rachel: Oh God...Well, it started about a half hour before the wedding.
  哦,天呐,好吧,这大概发生在婚礼前半个小时。
  Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat.
  我当时在放置礼品的房间里。我正看着那个船形卤肉盘。
  Rachel: This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden I realized...Sweet 'n' Lo? I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry! And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but. Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering, "Why am I doing this, " and "Who am I doing this for?" So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
  那是个非常好看的船形卤肉盘。当时,突然,我意识到有糖吗?我发现比起巴里,这个船形卤肉盘更让我冲动!然后我吓到了,就在那时我突然想到:巴里看起来有多像土豆头先生,你们知道的,我的意思是,我总觉得他看起来很像,但是无论如何,我必须离开那里,然后我开始思考:"我为什么这样做,我为了谁这样做?"反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。
  Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
  没被邀请参加婚礼的人。
  Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...
  噢,我有点希望这不是什么问题
  Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.
  现在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。
  Chandler: "Tuna or egg salad! Decide!"
  金枪鱼或鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!
  "I'll have whatever Christina's having. "
  "克莉丝汀吃什么我就吃什么。"
  Rachel: Daddy, I just I can't marry him. I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!
  爸爸,我只是不能嫁给他!对不起,我只是不爱他。额,但那对我很重要!
  Phoebe: "If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off. "
  "如果我松开我的头发,我的头会掉下来的。"
  Chandler: Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.
  噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子。
  Joey: I say push her down the stairs. Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!
  我说把她推下楼梯。把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!
  Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'. And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be aa purse? Y'know? Or a or a hat! No, I don't want you to buy me a hat! I'm saying I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!
  爸爸,听我说!就好像,就好像 在我一生中,所有人都告诉我,"你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!"然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!"不,我不是让你给我买帽子,我是说我是一顶帽这是个比喻,老爸!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382191.html