老友记精校版第1季 第4期:莫妮卡的新室友(4)(在线收听

   Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it.

  是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。
  Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day.
  谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。今天可真是漫长(不好过)。
  Ross: Oh, sure.
  是呀,没问题。
  Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?
  嘿,Pheebs,你想来帮忙吗?
  Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
  哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。
  Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous work of art. But your love Oh, your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart, Lalalalala.
  爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品。但是你的爱呀,你的爱,你的爱就像一只巨大的鸽子,在我心中排泄。
  Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys.
  我应该用这些螺杆把支架固定在侧面。
  Ross: I have no brackety thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever...and I cannot feel my legs.
  我没有支架,没有看到螺杆什么的而且,我的腿麻了。
  Joey: I think we've got a bookcase here.
  我想我们弄好书架了。
  Chandler: It's beautiful thing.
  看起来不错。
  Joey: What's this?
  那是什么?
  Chandler: I would have to say that is an Lshaped bracket.
  这是什么?我会说那是个L型支架。
  Joey: Which goes where?
  它应该安在哪里?
  Chandler: I have no idea.
  我完全没有想法。
  Joey: Done with the bookcase.
  搞定书架了!
  Chandler: All finished.
  完工了!
  Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer.
  这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒。
  She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
  她总是对着罐子喝,我本该知道的(她是女同)。
  Joey: You're gonna start with that stuff, we're outta here.
  你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了。
  Chandler: Yeah, please don't spoil all this fun.
  就是,不要破坏所有这些乐趣。
  Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question.
  问你一个问题。
  Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. What did you get?
  她得到家具,音响,好电视,你得到了什么?
  Ross: You guys.
  你们呀。
  Chandler: Oh, God!
  天呀。
  Joey: You got screwed.
  你被坑了。
  Chandler: Oh, my God!
  哦,我的天啊!
  Monica: Oh, my God.
  哦,我的老天!
  Paul: I know. I know. I'm such an idiot.
  我知道,我知道,我真是个笨蛋。
  Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.
  当她一礼拜见四五次牙医的时候,我本该察觉到的。
  Paul: I mean, how clean can teeth get?
  我的意思是,牙齿能多干净呀?
  Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?
  我哥哥正在经历这种事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬过来的?
  Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her Leg?
  我可能会试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西。比如她的 腿?
  Paul: That's one way of doing it! Me, I I went for the watch.
  那是一种方式!我的话,我 砸了她的表。
  Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, II shredded my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel.
  你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做过的最过分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。
  Paul: Oh, steer clear of you.
  得离你远点。
  Monica: That's right.
  没错。
  Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
  巴里,对不起,真的对不起。
  Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...It's about me. And I just
  我知道你可能认为这都是跟那晚我对你说你穿袜子做爱有关,但不是的,这都是我的问题,我只是
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382201.html