老友记精校版第1季 第5期:莫妮卡的新室友(5)(在线收听

   Rachel: Hi, the machine cut me off again. Anyway. Look, look...

  嗨,机器又断了我的线路。听着,听着
  Rachel: I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me.
  我知道会有无比幸运的女孩成为凡可·巴瑞太太。但不是我,不会是我。
  Rachel: And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to...
  而且我现在也不知道我到底是谁。但你得给我机会去
  Ross: I'm divorced. I'm only 26, and I'm divorced!
  我离婚了!我才26岁就离婚了!
  Joey: Shut up!
  闭嘴!
  Chandler: Come on, stop!
  拜托,打住!
  Ross: That only took me an hour.
  那只花了我一个小时。
  Chandler: You gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.
  你得明白,我们两个还没有比曼妥思时间更长的恋爱关系呢。
  Chandler: You, however have had the love of a woman for four years.
  而你已经和一个女人相爱四年了。
  Chandler: Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out. That is why we don't do it!
  四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心给伤透了,这就是为什么我们不这么干!
  Chandler: I don't think that was my point!
  我认为那不是我的意思!
  Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman and that's it.
  你知道最可怕的地方是什么吗?假如每个人只有一个女人适合,知道吗?我的意思是,如果你拥有一个女人,就这么多了。
  Ross: Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.
  不幸的是,我的情况是,她拥有了一个女人。
  Joey: What are you talking about? One woman.
  你在说什么呀?"一个女人"?
  Joey: That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you.
  那就好像你只有一种口味的冰激凌。
  Joey: Let me tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.
  让我告诉你,罗斯。哪儿有很多种口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough口味,然后还有香草口味。
  Joey: You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
  还可以和糖条,果仁,或者拌着奶油一起吃!
  Joey: This is the best thing that ever happened to you!
  这是你一生中能够享受的最好的事情了!
  Joey: You got married. You were like, what, 8? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!
  你结婚了,你当时是几岁,八岁吗?欢迎回到地球!拿好勺子!
  Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny. Stay out of my freezer!
  我真不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了。 离我的冰箱远点!
  Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I
  从她离开我之后,我
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382203.html