老友记精校版第1季 第9期:莫妮卡的新室友(9)(在线收听

   Joey: Of course it was a lie.

  当然那是个惯用伎俩!
  Monica: Why? ! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that?
  为什么?为什么?为什么啊?为什么会有人这样做?
  Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "
  我猜我们在寻找一个比把你弄上床更深奥的答案。
  Monica: I hate men! I hate men!
  我恨男人,我恨男人!
  Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe.
  不,不要讨厌,你不会想要把他们扔出宇宙的。
  Monica: Is it me? Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs and men with severe emotional problems can hear?
  是因为我吗?是不是我有某种气味,只有狗或者有严重感情问题的人才能感觉到?
  Phoebe: All right, come here, give me your feet.
  好啦,过来这里,把你的脚给我。
  Monica: I just thought he was nice, you know?
  我原以为他是个好人,知道吗?
  Joey: I can't believe you didn't know it was a lie.
  我真不敢相信你竟然不知道那是个谎言。
  Rachel: Guess what?
  猜猜看?
  Ross: You got a job?
  你得到工作啦?
  Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing.
  开玩笑吗?我一点经验都没有!
  Rachel: I was laughed out of twelve interviews today.
  -今天我在十二个招聘中被嘲笑了。
  Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat.
  然而你却出乎意料的高兴。
  Rachel: You would be too if you found John and David boots on sale, fifty percent off!
  如果你发现John和David的皮靴打5折你也会高兴的。
  Chandler: Oh, how well you know me...
  是呀,你多了解我啊
  Rachel: They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots.
  这就是我的"我不需要工作,我不需要父母,我有我的新皮靴"的靴子!
  Monica: How did you pay for them?
  你用什么付帐的?
  Rachel: Uh, credit card.
  额,信用卡。
  Monica: And who pays for that?
  那谁付帐单呢?
  Rachel: Um...my...father.
  额我爸爸。
  Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want.
  噢天哪,拜托大家,这样真的有必要吗?我的意思是,我随时可以忍住不乱花钱的。
  Monica: C'mon, Rache, you can't live off your parents your whole life.
  拜托,瑞秋,你总不能一辈子靠父母。
  Rachel: I know that. That's why I was getting married.
  我知道,这就是为什么我要结婚。
  Phoebe: C'mon, Give her a break. It's hard being on your own for the first time.
  拜托,让她喘口气。第一次独立生活是很困难的。
  Rachel: Thank you.
  谢谢你。
  Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen.
  不客气,记得我第一次来这个城市时才十四岁。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382211.html