老友记精校版第1季 第18期:参加助产培训班(6)(在线收听

   Monica: So, Ross, what's going on with you?

  罗斯,最近你怎么样?
  Any stories? No news, no little anecdotes to share with the folks?
  最近有什么八卦、新闻、轶事之类可以和爸妈分享的吗?
  Ross: (To his parents) Look, I, uh I realize you guys have been wondering what exactly happened between Carol and me, and, so, well, here's the deal. Carol's a lesbian.
  听着,我,呃,我知道你们想了解我和卡萝之间倒底怎么了。事情是这样的,卡箩是个女同志。
  She's living with a woman named Susan.
  她和一个名字苏珊的女人同居。
  She's pregnant with my child, and she and Susan are going to raise the baby.
  她怀了我的孩子,并打算和苏珊共同扶养他。
  Mrs. Geller: (To Monica) And you knew about this? !
  这些你早就知道了?
  Joey: Your folks are really that bad, huh?
  你的父母真的那么糟糕吗?
  Ross: Well, you know, these people are pros.
  你要知道这些人是专业人士。
  They know what they're doing, they take their time, they get the job done.
  他们知道他们要做什么,他们等待机会,再来个突然袭击。
  Monica: Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents...boy, if you could (To Ross) I'd want yours.
  天呐,我知道人们常说父母是无法更换的,如果可以,我要你的父母
  Ross: Must pee.
  我要去尿尿了
  Phoebe: You know, it's even worse when you're twins.
  你们知道吗,如果你是双胞胎,情况会更惨。
  Rachel: You're twins?
  你是双胞胎?
  Phoebe: Yeah. We don't speak.
  对,我们不往来。
  She's like this highpowered, driven career type.
  她就像是一心追求事业类型的人。
  Chandler: What does she do?
  她从事什么工作?
  Phoebe: She's a waitress.
  她是个服务员。
  Joey: Identical?
  你们俩长的一样吗?
  Phoebe: People say we look alike. But I don't see it.
  大家说我俩长的很像,但我不这么认为。
  Rachel: All right, you guys, I kinda gotta clean up now. (They all start to leave. )
  好啦各位,我现在得打扫卫生了。
  Monica: Chandler, you're an only child, right? You don't have any of this.
  钱德,你是独子,对吗?你没有这些困扰。
  Chandler: Well, no, although I did have an imaginary friend, who...my parents actually preferred.
  没有,尽管我有个想像中的朋友,我爸妈比较喜欢。
  Rachel: Hit the lights, please.
  请关下灯。
  Ross:...How long was I in there?
  我在里面多久了?
  Rachel: I'm just cleaning up.
  我只是在打扫卫生。
  Ross: Oh, you err, you need any help?
  哦,呃,你需要帮忙吗?
  Rachel: Uh...okay, sure! Thanks! (She hands him the broom and sits down. )
  好呀,谢了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382237.html