老友记精校版第1季 第33期:克林顿亲信助手(1)(在线收听) |
Monica: Alright. Phoebe? 好了,Phoebe你说?
Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain forest. And bigger boobs.
好的。如果我有一天变得无所不能,我希望,恩,世界和平,没有饥荒,热带雨林受到更好保护……还要大咪咪!
Ross: Yeah, see...you took mine. Chandler, what about you?
好,恩,你说的也是我的愿望。Chandler,你呢?
Chandler: Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd...make myself omnipotent forever.
呃,如果我有一天无所不能,我要……永远都无所不能。
Rachel: See, there's always one guy. "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."
看吧,永远有这么贪婪的人。“如果我得到一个愿望,那我许愿再得到三个愿望。”
All: Hey Joey. Hi. Hey, buddy.
嗨,Joey。嗨,伙计。
Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?
嗨,Joey,如果你变得无所不能,你会做什么?
Joey: Probably kill myself!
也许我会自杀。
Monica: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!
嗨,如果小Joey 都玩完了,那我就没理由再活下去了!
Ross: Joey, uh Omnipotent.
Joey,恩,我是说无所不能。
Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I thought it was a theoretical question.
你吗?Ross,我真是遗憾。我以为这是一个理论问题。
Monica: How does she do that?
她怎么做到的?
Ross: I cannot sleep in a public place, libraries, airplanes, movie theaters....
我在公共场合无法入睡,无论是图书馆,飞机还是电影院…
Monica: When you were little, you slept at the Grand Canyon.
你小时候就在大峡谷睡着过。
Ross: Hello, Mom and Dad never took us to the Grand Canyon. Mom and Dad took us to the Grand Canyon?
以前爸妈没带我们去过大峡谷玩。难道爸妈带我去过大峡谷吗?
Monica: Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.
你看她。睡得多香。
Ross: yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe: Oh oh! What what what!...Hi.
哦!什么什么什么!……嗨。
Ross: It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again.
没什么,你刚刚又打瞌睡了。
Monica: What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
Phoebe: I got no sleep last night!
我昨晚没睡着。
Ross: Why?
为什么?
Phoebe: My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed. Oh, and deaf. So they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time. You have no idea how loud they are!
我奶奶找了个新男朋友,他们俩在床上都有点没安全感。而且耳朵都不好使。所以他们一直在相互确认是不是爽了。你根本不知道他们有多吵! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382323.html |