老友记精校版第1季 第41期:克林顿亲信助手(9)(在线收听

   Receptionist: Any minute now.

  马上。
  Ross: Hey, this...
  嘿,这。
  Rachel: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
  对不起,各位。我不想让你们也垂头丧气的。
  Monica: No, you were right. I don't have a plan.
  不,你是对的。我没任何计划。
  Pizza Guy: Pizza guy!
  送披萨的!
  Monica: Phoebe?
  Phoebe?
  Phoebe: What?
  什么?
  Monica: Do you have a plan?
  你有计划吗?
  Phoebe: I don't even have a 'pla'.
  我连计都没有。
  Pizza Guy: Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
  嗨,一个,恩,蘑茹、青椒加洋葱的?
  Rachel: No, no, that's not what we ordered...We ordered a fatfree crust with extra cheese.
  不,不,这不是我们点的……我们点的是脱脂脆皮带双层奶酪的。
  Pizza Guy: Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' Man, my dad's gonna kill me!
  等等,你不是“G.Stephanopoulo ”?老天,我爸会杀了我的!
  Monica: Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?'
  等等!你是说“G.Stephanopoulo”?
  Pizza Guy: Yeah. This one goes across the street, I must have given him yours. Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
  对,住在街对面那个,我一定是把你们的给他了。哦,笨蛋,笨蛋。
  Phoebe: Okay you know when you do that, you are only killing yourself..
  你这么做只是在伤害自己。
  Monica: Wait, was this aa small mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
  等一下,是那个聪明伶俐的地中海来的小个子帅哥?
  Pizza Guy: Yeah, that sounds about right.
  对,好像是的。
  Monica: Was he wearing a stunning blue suit?
  他穿着很帅的蓝色衣服?
  Phoebe: Andand a power tie?
  而且,而且还打着很赞的领带?
  Pizza Guy: No, pretty much just a towel.
  不,他好像只是围了条毛巾。
  Monica: Oh God.
  哦天呐。
  Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back?
  那你们需要我去换回披萨吗?
  Monica: what? Are you nuts? ! We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!
  什么?难道你疯了吗?我们现在有George Stephanopoulo的披萨!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/382667.html