陨落星辰第二季 第10期:与外星人的谈判(在线收听

   I don't care what you wanted from us.

  我不在乎你想从我们这里得到什么
  There must have been a way to get it peacefully.
  肯定能通过和平的办法得到
  You didn't even try to talk to us before the attack.
  你在攻击之前甚至没尝试和我们谈话
  This was never a negotiation.
  这绝不是谈判
  That's why we'll never stop fighting you.
  所以我们永远不会放弃抵抗
  We have no patience for empty bravado.
  我们没耐心虚张声势
  So those are our alternatives -- Live as prisoners or die?
  那么我们就这么多选择吗?要么为囚,要么就死
  Why would you expect better from us than you do from yourselves?
  你们自己都是这样做的,为什么还要我们仁慈一些
  陨落星辰第二季
  Because I look around this ship, at the technology that brought you from another world,
  因为观察了一下这艘船,还将你从另一个世界带到这里的技术
  and I want to believe that only an advanced species could have achieved so much.
  我也想相信只有先进的种族才能达到这样的水平
  But I would be wrong.
  但是我也许错了
  You wil lead your people to the neutral zone. No.
  去把你的人带到保护区。不
  Then the choice has been made.
  这就这么定了
  I would be careful about drawing too many lessons from the past.
  我会很注意吸取过去的教训
  Why is that?
  什么这么说
  Because our history has yet to be written.
  因为我们的历史尚未定局
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/382813.html