陨落星辰第二季 第12期:解救陌生人(在线收听

   Stop! Quit struggling! Stop! Get off of me!

  住手!别再挣扎了!住手,别碰我
  I swear, if you don't let go of that bag, I will shoot you! Leave me alone!
  你要是再不松开包,我就毙了你!别碰我
  It's all we have left! Please! I Will shoot you! No! Do you understand?!
  这是我们最后的食物!我毙了你!不要!听不懂吗
  Every store within 20 miles has been picked clean! Please! Please!
  二十英里内所有店里的都空了。求你了,求你了
  Run! If I see you again, I'll use this!
  滚开!再让我看见你,我就毙了你
  My name's Tom. I'm not gonna hurt you.
  我叫汤姆。我不会伤害你的
  I just wanted to see your bike.
  我就想看一下你的车
  No! It's mine!
  不行,那是我的
  Stop it! I'm not letting you steal it! Come on. Come on.
  住手!我不会让你抢走的。快点,快点
  陨落星辰第二季
  I'm sorry. I should have asked. Look, I know that you're scared.
  对不起,我应该先问你的。我知道你很害怕
  But I'm not gonna hurt you. If he comes back, we don't want to be here.
  但我不会伤害你。我们最好离开这里,以免他再回来
  We had a few cans of soup. That's all.
  我们只有几罐汤,就这些
  Go ahead! Take it and leave me alone!
  拿走吧,拿走吧,别管我了
  You hang on to it. I'm on my way into Boston.
  你自己拿好。我要去波士顿
  I left some people there -- friends and family. They can help us.
  我有一些朋友家人在那里。他们可以帮我们
  Bike's yours, but I sure would love to borrow it. You can come with me.
  车是你的,但是我真的很想要借用。你可以和我一起
  Boston? That's hundreds of miles.
  去波士顿,那要几百英里呢
  Oh, I know it. I've been on foot for weeks already. So...what do you say?
  我知道。我已经步行几周了。你觉得如何
  Just remember it's a loan. And only as long as I say.
  你要记住这只是借给你的,而且只能听我的
  And only if we don't leave her like that.
  还有我们不能就这么丢下她
  Fair enough.
  同意
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc02/382815.html