听歌学英语:回家 Home(在线收听

Another summer day
那一个夏天
Has come and gone away
来了又去
In Paris or Rome
在巴黎和罗马
But I wanna go home
而我只想回家
uhm

May be surrounded by
周遭
A million people I
人声嘈杂
Still feel all alone
依然孤独无比
Just wanna go home
因为我只想归家
I miss you you know
思念你
And I've been keeping all the letters
所有信我都留着
That I wrote to you
那些写给你的心
Each one a line or two
一字一句
I'm fine baby how are you
亲爱的我很好你呢
I would send them but I know that
我想把这些信都寄给你
It's just not enough
但我知道这远远不够
My words were cold and flat
语言是苍白无力的
And you deserve more than that
你值得拥有更好的东西
Another aeroplane another sunny place
又一次远行,有一个阳光灿烂的地方
I'm lucky I know
我知道我是幸运的
But I wanna go home
但是我只想回家
I got to go home
必须要回家
Let me go home
让我回家
I'm just too far from where you are
离你太远了
I wanna come home
我要回家
And I feel just like I'm living
我觉得我过的
Someone else's life
是另外一个人的生活
It's like I just stepped outside when everything was going right
这就像,当一切如愿以偿,我却抽身离开
And I know just why
我知道这其中的缘由
You could not come along with me
只因为你没有在我身边
This was not your dream
也许这并不是你的心愿
But you always believed in me
但是你总是对我信心百倍

Another winter day
那一个冬日
Has come and gone away
来了又去
In either Paris or Rome
在巴黎和罗马
And I wanna go home
而我只想回家
Let me go home
让我回家

And I'm surrounded by
人群中
A million people I, I still feel alone
依然倍觉孤独
Let me go home
让我回家
I miss you you know
你知道吗我好想念你
Let me go home
让我回家
I've had my run, baby I'm done
我已经漂泊够了
I gotta go home
我要回家了
Let me go home
让我回家
It'll all be alright
一切都会好起来的
I'll be home tonight
今晚我就会回家
I'm coming back home
我回来了

home: n.
家;家庭;家乡;产地;养老院;疗养院;养育院; 主场
She had, at any rate, provided a peaceful and loving home for him至少,她为他提供了一个充满安宁和关爱的家。(at any rate无论如何,至少)
It's going to be a home for handicapped children.这儿会变成一家残疾儿童福利院。
I scored in both games against Barcelona; we drew at home and beat them away.
我在两场对阵巴塞罗那队的比赛中都进了球;我们在主场战平,在客场赢了他们。
New Orleans is the home of jazz.新奥尔良是爵士音乐的发源地。
The home team won the game.主队赢得了比赛。

adj 家庭的, 在家里的; 家乡的; 总部的本国的;国内的
A happy home life needs the effort from both sides of the couple.美满的家庭生活要靠夫妻双方的努力。
This is my home phone number.这是我家的电话号码。
These products are for home sale.这些产品是供国内销售的。

Adv 击中要害地;彻底地;深切地;切实地
It is now up to all of us to debate this issue and press home the argument.现在要靠我们大家对此问题进行辩论,并尽可能将论点阐述清楚。

(feel) at home像在家一样舒适自在;无拘束; 精通
He spoke very good English and appeared pleased to see us, and we soon felt quite at home.他英语说得非常好,见到我们显得很高兴,我们很快就不拘束了。
He's completely at home in French.他精通法语。

To bring something home to someone 使清楚地领会;使深切地感到
At last it has come home to me how much I owe to my parents.我终于懂得父母给我的恩惠是多么大。

hit home 切中要害;使人接受(或认清)事实
Did the reality of war finally hit home?...人们终于认清战争的现实了吗?
It hit home that he lost his friendship with him forever.他终于意识到他永远地失去了这份友谊。

strike home击中目标;切中要害;深深感动;触及痛处
Only two torpedoes struck home.只有两枚鱼雷击中了目标。
His criticism of my work struck home. I knew he was right.他对我工作的批评正中要害,我知道他说的对。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/384659.html