【突破英文对话】Why Are You Mad at Me 你为什么生我的气(在线收听

6.Why Are You Mad at Me 你为什么生我的气 
 
 
A: Hi, What’s new? 
嗨,最近怎么样? 
 
B: Nothing. 
没事。 
 
A: What’s your problem? Why are you mad at me? 
你这是怎么了?你为什么跟我生气? 
 
B: What did you have to go and do that for? 
你为什么要那样做呢? 
 
A: Do what? 
做什么? 
 
B: You know what I’m talking about. Why did you go tell Mrs. Lee how much money I’m going to make? Now she’ll go and tell the whole world! 
你知道我在说什么。你为什么要到李小姐那去说我要挣多少钱?全世界的人都会知道了! 
 
A: Well, I’m sorry. I didn’t think it mattered. 
噢,对不起。我以为这不要紧的。 
 
B: It does matter. You know how she talks to everybody and their brother! Now the whole town will be asking me for money! 
怎么会不要紧!你是知道她的,她会告诉所有的人和他们的兄弟!现在全城的人都要向我借钱了! 
 
A: Well, I apologize. I guess I wasn’t thinking. I got all excited. 
我向你道歉。我当时没想到这个。我只顾高兴了。 
 
B: Oh well, it’s done now. I guess it doesn’t matter than much, anyway. They were bound to find out eventually. Everybody in this town’s always interested in gossip. 
那好吧,反正事情已经发生了。我想这毕竟也没什么大不了。大家最终也会知道的。这个镇上所有的人都喜欢扯闲话。 
 
A: You know, it is a lot of money for a first job… 
你想,你的第一个工作就挣这么多钱也的确…… 
 
B: You think I’ll be able to buy a BMW? 
你以为我能买一辆宝马车吗? 
 
A: Well, I think you’d better wait and see how much is left after Uncle Sam gets his share! 
不过,你最好还是看看等纳完税之后还有多少剩余吧! 
 
A: Actually everybody is really impressed. 
其实所有的人都很羡慕呢。 
 
B: I guess it’s not a big deal after all. 
我觉得这也没什么大不了的。 
 
A: Any way, I am really sorry. Next time I’ll think before I speak. 
不管怎样,我感到实在是不好意思。下次说话一定注意。 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tpdh/388088.html