新概念英语口语宝典第一册 第70课:我生病了(在线收听) |
Lesson 62 I’m not Feeling Well 第62课 我生病了
D:Lin Hao?
D:是林浩吗?
L:Yes.
L:是我。
D:Hello. I'm doctor Peterson. What seems to be the trouble with you?
D:你好,我是彼得森医生。你怎么了?
L:I'm not feeling well. I've got a bad sore throat and can't stop coughing.
L:我觉得不舒服。嗓子很疼,老是咳嗽不停。
D:How long have you been feeling like that?
D:你这样有多长时间了?
L:Four or five days. And now I'm feeling dizzy. I think I have a fever.
L:四五天了。现在,我觉得头晕,好像是发烧了。
D:Let's check . Any pains?
D:来量量体温。哪儿疼吗?
L:Oh,all over my body. And I've been feeling very weak in my limbs.
L:嗯,我浑身都疼,四肢无力。
D:And how is your appetite?
D:胃口怎么样?
L:Not very good.Oh,from yesterday,I've got a little pain in my chest when I'm coughing.
L:不好。哦,从昨天开始,我咳嗷的时候,胸口有点儿疼。
D:Let me look at the thermometer. It's 102°F. You are running a fever.
D:让我看看体溫计。华氏102度。你在发烧呢。
L:Yeah. I think I have a fever.
L:是,我也觉得我在发烧。
D:Let me examine you. Show me your tongue, please. Oh, coated. Open your mouth wide and say "ah".
D:我来检查一下。让我看看舌头。哦,舌苔很厚。张大嘴,“啊”。
L:Ahhh...
L:啊……
D:The tonsils are inflamed. Now, I'd like to listen to your heart... breathe deeply, please. Well, your heart, chest, and lungs seem to be alright. But you've got a little pain in your chest. I think you'd better take an X-ray picture of your lung.
D:扁桃体发炎了。现在,我得听听你的心脏..深呼吸。噢,你的心脏、胸部和肺听起来都正常。但你觉得胸部有时会疼,我想最好拍张肺部的X光片。
(15 munutes later)
(15分钟后)
L:How about It?
L:X光片有没有问題?
D:It shows that your right lung is inflamed a little.
D:片子显示你的右肺有点儿发炎。
L:Am I over the worst?
L:很严重吗?
D:Don't worry. It's just a severe cold. The bad cough brings the inflammation in your lung. But you should have a blood test.
D:别担心,只是重感冒。严重的咳嗽导致肺部发炎。但是你应该验一下血。
L:For what?
L:为什么?
D:Just to examine whether the cold is caused by bacteria or a virus.
D:检查一下感冒是由细菌引起的,还是病毒引起的。
L:OK.
L:好吧。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xgnkybd1/388923.html |