新概念英语口语宝典第一册 第71课:找医生开药(在线收听) |
Lesson 63 Treatment1 第63课 治疗一
D:Are you taking any medication?
D:吃药了吗?
L:I'm not taking any medication.
L:我什么药都没吃。
D:Anything chronic about your health history?
D:有什么慢性病史吗?
L:No.
L:没有。
D:Are you allergic to any medication?
D:对什么药物过敏吗?
L:No. Never so far.
L:目前为止没有。
D:I'm going to give you a shot for your fever. And here are two prescriptions,one is to diminish inflammation and the other is cough mixture. I advise you to rest for a couple of days, and to go on a light diet. Don't worry. You're going to be fine. Oh, You'd better drink a lot of water.
D:那我给你打个退烧针。这是两份处方,一份是消炎的,另一份是止咳合剂。建议你休息几天,吃点清淡的食物。别担心,会好起来的。哦,最好多喝水。
L:OK. Thank you. Where can I pick up my prescription?
L:好的,谢谢。在哪拿药呢?
D:You can pick it up at any pharmacy.
D:你可以在任何一个药房买到。
L :Oh J see. Thanks. Good-bye!
L:哦,我知道了。谢谢,再见!
D:Bye!
D:再见!
C:Here is your prescription.
C:这是你的药。
L:How long will these pills last?
L:这些药能吃多长时间?
C:They are enough for three days.
C:够服三天的。
L:How should I take it?
L:应该怎样服用?
C:This is the cough mixture,take 20ml half an hour after every meal. And this one is to diminish inflammation. You should take one pill in the morning and the evening. The instructions are on the labels.
C:这个是止咳合剂,每餐之后半小时服用20毫升。这个是消炎的,早晚各服一片。标签上都有说明。
L:Will they have any side effects?
L:这些药有副作用吗?
C:No.They're quite safe.
C:没有,很安全。
L :Thank you. Where do I pay the cost?
L:谢谢。在哪儿付款?
C:The cashier is over there.
C:收银台在那边。
L:Thanks a lot.
L:谢谢 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xgnkybd1/388924.html |