听歌学英语:美好的一天 It's a Beautiful Day(在线收听

It's a beautiful day
美好的一天
Waking up in your arms
从你怀中醒来
And I still feel sleepy
依然睁不开眼
I really, really, really don't
真的真的不想
Wanna face the day
开始这一天
So many silly things to do
有那么多无谓的事儿要做
That I can't escape
逃不开
But maybe there is somethin' else
但是也许还有另外的事儿我可以做
I'd like to stay here with you
我想跟你腻在一块
It'd be a beautiful day
这一天便会很美好
Sneakin, under the sheets
偷偷地,被单下
Snugglin' up to you
依偎着你
Wanna wake you up slow
想慢慢唤醒你
Nestle into you
蜷缩进你的怀里
From our bed to heavens gate
从我们的床到天堂门口
And back again
再返回
So please treat me nice and gentle
请温柔待我
Wrap my body round yours
身体缠绕着身体
It's a beautiful day
这是美好的一天
A little bit out of breath
有点喘不过气
Feelin drained
有点疲惫
A little tingle in my feet
脚有点抽筋
And shivers down my spine
脊背穿过酥软的感觉
I'm getting goosebumps from the afterglow
缠绵之后依然无法平复心情
Oh I'm feelin contented
很满足
I wanna do this again
想重温这一切
It'd be a beautiful day
如果这样,这一天肯定会很美好
Getting up with a smile
带着微笑起床
Ready to face the day now
现在准备好开启这美好的一天了
Feelin on top of the world
无限激动无限幸福
Takin our little secret with me
带着只有你我才知道的秘密
But when I see you layin' there
但是看着你躺在那里
Lookin'at me
望着我
I think the day can wait' till later
我又不想出门了
I wanna do this again
想重温这一切
It's a beautiful day
美好的一天
It's a beautiful day
美好的一天

 

to jump down one's throat: 突然粗暴地回答、突然打断某人的话,说话带火药味;把某人气得够呛
1.He jumped down my throat by saying he didn't ask me to help him.他说他压根就没让我帮忙,这话把我气得够呛。

pound the pavement (pound: vt. 捣烂;敲打,pavement人行道,pound the pavement 流浪,徘徊街头, 近似汉语的 “踏破铁鞋” ,所以引申为奔波)
2. He was pounding the pavements for three years and finally found his niche in life.他奔波了三年寻找工作,最后终于找到了一个适合自己的岗位。(niche:[ni??; n?t?] n 合适的职业)

start sth from scratch(scratch: n抓;刮;起跑线):从零开始;白手起家
3. Those who started their business from scratch usually had a hard beginning followed with prosperity.那些白手起家的人们一开始非常艰辛,但后来的生意都很红火。

toil and moil (toil: n辛苦;苦工;moil: n 辛苦;混乱 )辛苦地工作,做苦工,干重活;
4. Those people that are toiling and moiling will get no more than peanuts.那些辛辛苦苦累死累活的人挣不到几个子儿。(peanuts: n小人物;小零碎;微不足道的钱)


to play fast and loose, to play,玩,fast,快,loose, 轻率的,不介意的。 整个短语的意思为,不负责任、不靠谱。
5. You can play fast and loose with anything but not with principles.你干什么都可以吊儿郎当,但就是不能不把原则当回事。


chance the duck:不管三七二十一;冒险
6. He would never chance the duck in doing things without thinking about the consequences.他做事绝不会冒险一试而不考虑其后果。

count your chickens before they are hatched: 过早乐观;
7. You can't count your chickens before they are hatched. You can't underestimate the strength of your opponents.你不能高兴得太早了,不要低估了你竞争对手的实力。

red flag:危险信号,<喻>惹人生气的事物;
8. The new policy was just like a red flag to all the citizens of the city.新出台的那个政策激怒了全市人民。

left-handed compliment: left-handed,左撇的; 左旋的; 笨拙的; 无诚意的; 短语意思为,假恭维;言不由衷的恭维话
9. She is silly. She sometimes may even feel excited at some left-handed compliments.她很傻。有时竟然听不出别人是在挖苦她。

bring comtempt upon yourself: (contempt: n. 轻视,蔑视;耻辱) 自讨没趣
10. You were really bringing contempt upon yourself by offering to help those who did not actually need your help.你主动去帮助那些根本就不需要你帮助的人,真是自讨没趣。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/390269.html