Wise men say only fools rush in 智者说傻瓜才莽撞 /只有傻瓜才会爱得匆忙
But I can't help falling in love with you 我却不由自主地爱上了你
Shall I stay 我该死守吗?
Would it be a sin 这样有错吗?
If I can't help falling in love with you 如果我情不自禁爱上你
Like a river flows surely to the sea 正如百川一定入海
Darling so it goes 我的爱也如此啊
Somethings are meant to be事事总有注定
Take my hand, take my whole life too 给你我的手,给你我的一辈子
For I can't help falling in love with you 因为我已情难自控爱上你
Like a river flows surely to the sea 就像百川一定入海
Darling so it goes 我的爱也如此
Some things are meant to be 事情总有注定
Take my hand, take my whole life too 给你我的手,给你我的一辈子
For I can't help falling in love with you 因为我不能自拔地爱上了你
For I can't help falling in love with you 因为我不能自拔地爱上了你
Giving Without Expectation
无所期待
Loneliness is not something that doesn't exist at all with any human being on earth. Every human being feels lonely in his life at some point or other. It's but natural to have such feeling, because that's what makes us all human and that is why we are as we are now.
孤独感每个人都会有。每个人都会在某个时候感到孤独,这是非常自然的。孤独感造就了人性造就了今天的我们。
to shed light on sb: 使…被充分理解;解释
aloof adj. 冷淡的;远离的;冷漠的
self-defined: adj. 自我界定的
uncared-for 没人管的 ; 被忽略的 ; 无人照顾的
If we shed some light on why we feel aloof or lonely at times, we would be very much astonished or even probably surprised by the results. We ourselves are responsible for our self-defined gloominess. This is because at times we really feel that we are uncared for or feel someone doesn't understand us.
如果细想一下,为什么我们会偶尔感到孤独或者高处不胜寒,其背后的罪魁祸首竟然是我们自己。原因很简单,因为有的时候,我们真的觉得自己被忽视了或者没人理解。
have got the better of: 受到......左右
grouse [gra?s] : n怨言
Sometimes we over analyze real life situations and have this growing sense of self-pity inside us. And it's all because our expectations in life and from people around us or circumstances that we are facing,have got the better of us. Expectation is the silent killer. If there would have been no expectations from anyone, the world would have been a much better place to be. If there would have been no expectations, not many people would have had an aching heart or a life-long grouse.
有的时候我们对生活的实际情况分析过度了,于是慢慢地产生了自怜。这种自怜其实来源于我们对身边的人和环境有了太多的期待。期待是一个不动声色的杀手。如果每个人都不去期待,这个世界将会变得更好。如果没有期待,就不会有那么多人感到心痛,一生的埋怨也就不会那么长了。
screw up: vp搞砸
will power: n. 意志力;毅力;自制力
How to come out of expectations then? The answer is when you give something, don't expect anything in return. When our mother gave birth to us, she never expected that we will give birth to her. In the same way, let our actions make us live for ourself and let not expectation screw up the major portion of your lives. Let us have the freedom and will power to express our love, affection and longingness for people whenever we feel. Let us not restrict our freedom of expression just because he or she is not responding the way we want them to.
那么怎样才能做到无所期待呢?答案是,当我们给予的时候,不要期待任何报答。妈妈在给予我们生命的时候,可没有期望我们也给予她生命。同样,让我们为自己而活,不要让期待之情毁掉我们的生活。自由地表达你的爱、感动和渴望吧,就算别人并没有像我们期待的那样对此作出回应。
Introspection:[?ntr?(?)'spek?(?)n] n. 内省;反省
scale v 攀登;增加;扩大
restraint: n. 抑制,克制;约束
All in all a little bit of loneliness is good for a self-analysis to keep a check over your actions. Introspection always makes you communicate with the inner self, but too much of introspection can make you scale the altitude of self pity. So show restraint at the right time.
总的来说,一点点的孤独对一个人审视自己的行为是有好处的。自省总是会使你与你的心灵有所交流。但是过度的自省,会使我们总感觉遗憾,因此,还是适而可止的好。 |