听歌学英语:直觉 Intuition(在线收听

I'm just a simple girl 我只是一个简单的女孩
In a high tech digital world 生活在一个高科技的数码世界
I really try to understand 我真的很想去懂得
All the powers that rule this land 这片土地上权利的规则
They say Miss J's big butt is boss 他们说如果Miss J' 的大屁股有话事权
Kate Moss can't find a job, Kate Moss便会找不到工作
In a world of postmodern fad 在一个充斥着后摩登时代潮流的世界里
What was good now is bad 曾经美好的,现在变成了丑陋

It's not hard to understand 那其实并不难懂
Just follow this simple plan 只要遵循这简单的计划

Follow your heart 跟随你的心
Your intuition 你的直觉
It will lead you in the right direction 便会走上正确的方向
Let go of your mind放飞思想
Your Intuition 你自己的直觉
It's easy to find, just follow your heart baby 只要跟随你的心,便会容易找到


You look at me 你注视着我
but you're not quite sure 但是你不是很确定
Am I it or could you get more? 我就是你要找的,还是你可以得到更好的?
You learn cool from magazines 你从杂志上学会了“酷”
You learn love from Charlie Sheen 你从Charlie Sheen那里学会了爱

If you want me let me know 如果你想让我知道
I promise I won't say no 我保证我不会拒绝

Follow your heart 跟随你的心
Your intuition 你的直觉
It will lead you in the right direction 便会走上正确的方向
Let go of your mind 跟随你自己的想法
Your Intuition 你自己的直觉
It's easy to find 便很容易找到
Just follow your heart baby 只要跟随你的心,宝贝

You got something that you want me to sell 你有一些东西希望我能推销掉
Sell your sin. Just cash in.用你的罪去换取金钱吧
You got something that you want me to tell 你有一些事情希望我去诉说
You'll love me. Wait and see. 你会爱我,等着看

If you want me 如果你需要我
Don't play games 别再玩游戏了
I promise 我保证
It won't be in vain 不会让你徒劳

Follow your heart 跟随你的心
Your intuition 你的直觉
It will lead you in the right direction 便会走上正确的方向
Let go of your mind 跟随你自己的想法
Your Intuition 你自己的直觉
It's easy to find 便很容易找到
Just follow your heart baby 只要跟随你的心,宝贝
Uh-uh-uh

intuition 英[??ntju???n] n 直觉; 直觉力; 凭直觉感知的知识;
Her intuition was telling her that something was wrong她的直觉告诉她一定出了什么问题。

Swag 偷来的东西,赃物;v 摇摆
作为俚语:表示新潮酷炫性感!
I ve got more swag than you do.(我比你更酷!)

Thirsty口渴
作为俚语:形容你对某样东西真的是孤注一掷的想要!想要!真的很想要啊啊啊啊!
I m really thirsty for that new iPhone. 人家真的很想要新款爱疯,想要的要SHI了。

Teen Slang青少年用语:
Extra 额外的;
If you're being difficult to deal with, then teens may use this term to refer to you. It basically means you are a high-maintenance person. 很难伺候的人或事
Example sentence: "My mom's an extra today." 老妈今天很难伺候哦!

Creeper 爬行者
This word is used to describe someone who acts outside of the social norms or seems to have stalker tendencies. 变态狂
Example sentence: "I talked to him once online, and he came to my job. Creeper!" 我跟他不过只是在网上聊过一次而已,他突然就找到我工作的地方来了。这也太变态了吧

hangry
Hangry describes the situation when you are so hungry that your lack of food causes you to become angry, frustrated or both. 饿极成怒
Hangry指很饿但是又没有东西可吃的时候感到的气愤和沮丧情绪,简称为“饿极成怒”。
Hangry is a blend of hungry and angry invented to describe the feeling you get when you are out at a restaurant, starving to death, and have been waiting over an hour to get the meal that you have ordered.
Hangry一词是hungry(饥饿)和angry(生气)两个词的合成词,当你到饭馆吃饭,本来已经饥肠辘辘,可点完菜一个小时才上菜,这时候你的状态用这个词来描述就会合适了。
Example sentence: "I need to eat. I'm getting hangry."再不吃东西我可能要发脾气了。

Throw Shade
to talk trash about a friend or an aquaintance, to publicly denounce or disrespect. When throwing shade it's immediately obvious to on-lookers that the thrower, and not the throwee, is the bitcy, uncool one 居高临下,对他人恶语相向,苛刻批评 (一般带有贬义)
"How does Kimmy keep any friends? Last night at the party all she did was throw shade at people."活该Kimmy没有什么朋友,昨晚在派对上她一直在说别人的坏话!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/390501.html