新概念英语口语宝典第一册 第99课:给别人纠正错误(在线收听

   Lesson 84 Correction

  第84课 纠正
  A:Thank you. doctor. I'll follow your advice to the letter. As for the medicine, two tablets each time,two times a day,right?
  A:谢谢,大夫。我将严格按您的建议去做。这种药,一天两次。一次两片,对吧?
  B:No, it's all wrong. Three times a day, one tablet each time.
  B:不,全错了,一天三次,一次一片。
  A:Thanks for the correction. Goodbye!
  A:谢谢您及时更正。再见。
  B:Bye!
  B:再见。
  A:I made a reservation two days ago. My name is David.
  A:我前天在这儿预订了房间,我叫戴维。
  B:Reservation? What do you mean?
  B:预订?这是什么意思?
  A:I booked a single room here for tonight.
  A:我订了一间今晚的单人房。
  B:Oh! You're all wrong actually. This is not a hotel. The hotel is the building across the road.
  B:哦,你搞错了。这不是旅馆,旅馆是路对过的那座楼。
  A:Do you mean this drug will clear up my trouble,Dr. Brown?
  A:布朗医生,你是说这种药会消除我的病痛吗?
  B:Mm,that isn't exactly right.
  B:不全是。
  A:What do you mean by saying that?
  A:那你那样说是什么意思?
  B:I mean this medicine will relieve your pain.
  B:我是说这种药能缓解你的疼痛。
  A:Look! How expensive the shoes are!
  A:呀,这鞋可真够贵的!
  B:I think you might be mistaken.
  B:我想你大概搞错了。
  A:Why?
  A:怎么?
  B:Because the price tag is for the shoes above.
  B:因为这个价签是上面那双鞋的。
  A:He must have quarreled with his wife very often.
  A:我猜想他一定经常和他的妻子吵架。
  B:Why? How can you draw such a conclusion?
  B:为什么?你怎么能下这样的断言呢?
  A:Because he's very easily agitated in our company.
  A:因为他在我们公司里常爱发脾气。
  B:He's a neighbor of mine. I'm under the mpression that he and his wife live a very happy life.
  B:他是我的邻居,我对他们夫妇的印象是:他们生活得很和睦。
  A:What shall I do? I think I've got enteritis so painful!
  A:怎么办呀?我想我是得肠炎了,太疼了!
  B:If I may say so, it's actually not the case lt's nothing but a slight infection.
  B:实际上并非如此,这只不过是轻微的感染。
  A:Yes? Thank you for telling me this.
  A:真的?谢谢您告诉我这事。
  B:Don't worry. I'll have to give you a shot.
  B:别担心,我得给你打一针。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xgnkybd1/390883.html