绿箭侠第一季 第236期:莎拉还活着?(在线收听

   Oh, my gosh! It looks amazing!

  天哪,这地方太棒了
  Yeah. Steve Aoki's going to deejay. Right there.
  是啊。史蒂夫·青木会做DJ,在那
  What? How did you get Steve Aoki?
  什么,你怎么搞定他的?
  I dated his sister. A million years ago, a million years ago. Ok.
  我约过他妹妹。很久以前的事了。好吧
  So, will you be my date tomorrow night?
  明晚做我的舞伴好吗
  Is a club opening a proper date?
  参加俱乐部开张算是正式约会吗?
  I certainly hope so. Is that a "yes?"
  我当然希望如此。这是答应了吗?
  No. That's a "yes."
  不是。这才是
  Laurel. I'm glad you called.
  劳瑞尔,很高兴你打来电话
  Too much... It's too long for us to go without talking.
  发生了这么多事,我们俩很久没说过话了
  Dad,I have to tell you-- No, no, listen, before you say anything, I got to apologize.
  爸,我得告诉你些事。不,等等,在你说之前我必须得道歉
  I should never have used you to catch the archer, and I'm sorry. Laurel, I'm just-- I'm sorry.
  我不该利用你去抓弓箭手,对不起。劳瑞尔,真的很对不起
  Thank you. I owe you an apology, too. For what?
  谢谢,我也欠你一个道歉。为什么
  绿箭侠第一季
  Hello, Quentin. How are you? You look well.
  你好昆汀。你还好吗,看上去不错
  What are you doing here? Why-- why are you here?
  你怎么来了,你来干什么
  I'm here because I believe Sarah's still alive.
  我来这是因为我相信莎拉还活着
  What?! Dad. Sit. What is going on? Just hear mom out. Sit.
  什么?爸,坐下吧。怎么回事?听妈说吧,坐下
  What's going on? Start from the beginning.
  怎么回事?从头说起吧
  Oliver was found on an island called Lian Yu in the North China Sea.
  奥利弗是在中国北海的炼狱岛上被发现的
  There are hundreds; Thousands of deserted islands in this chain.
  那一带有成千上百座荒岛
  What if Sarah had survived, too? And nobody would know if she'd washed up in any one of those.
  如果莎拉也幸存下来了呢?没人知道她是不是被冲上这些岛了
  So you don't actually have any proof that she's alive?
  其实你没有证据证明她还活着
  I have proof. A tourist took this.
  我有。这是一个游客拍的
  Could be anybody. Doesn't it look just like Sarah? Our daughter's a survivor, Quentin.
  说不定是别人。她不像莎拉吗?我们的女儿还活着,昆汀。
  Ah, you have some nerve. Three years,no phone calls, no emails, nothing.
  你这算什么。三年了,没有电话,没有邮件,什么都没有
  You just show up with an old photo-- - Dad, please.
  就突然拿张照片出现在我面前。爸,别这样
  No. Please, you listen to me, ok? Sarah died on that boat.
  不,你听我说。莎拉在那次事故中已经死了。
  Why...why are you making me re-live this? I'm not doing this. Dad...No.
  为什么你们要让我再受一次折磨?我不会相信的。爸。别
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/391627.html