银行英语情景口语 第52期:外汇业务 购买外汇(4)(在线收听

   A:Is everything OK, Madam?

  一切都还好吧,夫人?
  B:Well, I'm trying to buy some foreign currency for my holiday.
  嗯,我想买些外币在我度假时用。
  A:I can help you with that. Holiday, you say? Lucky you! Where are you going to be travelling to?
  我可以帮您办理。您是说去度假?您真幸运!您要到哪儿去旅行?
  B:We are going to Macau to visit my niece. She said it's better for me to bring US dollars, is that right?
  我们打算去澳门探望我的侄女。她说我最好带着美元,对吗?
  A:That is one option, Madam. If your are travelling to either Hong Kong or Macau we are permitted to exchange up to 1,000 USD for you.
  那是一种选择,夫人。如果您是到香港或澳门旅行的话,我们最多允许给您兑换1000美元。
  B:OK, I see. What's the exchange rate? Is the dollar up or down?
  好的,我知道了。人民币的汇率是多少?美元是升了还是降了?
  A:Today's rate is 823. 71 RMB to 100 USD.
  今天的汇率是823. 71元人民币兑换100美元。
  B:To be honest, I have no idea about these things! But I'm sure that's alright.
  坦率地说,这些事情我一点儿也不懂!但我确信它还行。
  A:Yes, it's not bad. I will need to see your passport though.
  是的,还不错。我还需要看一下您的护照。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyyqjky/392694.html