职场英文口语 第59期:如何礼貌地回绝(1)(在线收听) |
Hello! You're joining us again after Anna's call from Mr Lime – he asked her to lunch, remember. 你们好!在安娜接到Lime先生的电话后,我们又见面了。记得他邀请安娜共进午餐吗?
Now Anna and Denise are flapping.
现在安娜和丹尼斯都感到很慌张。
...He'll be asking you to marry him!
……他会让你嫁给他的!
Trust me Anna, this has happened to me dozens of times!
相信我,安娜。这种事在我身上已经发生过几十次了!
But I thought he was only interested in the lemons!
但我以为他只是对柠檬感兴趣!
Please promise me you won’t mention this to anyone.
拜托保证不要对任何人讲这件事。
OK, I promise.
好的,我保证。
Good morning. What's going on?
早上好,女士们,出什么事了?
Mr Lime has asked Anna to lunch! Please…
Lime先生约安娜吃午饭! 拜托……
And? And it's not to talk business!
然后呢? 这次可不是商务谈话哦!
I saw him looking at her with big eyes, from the moment he first saw her!
从他第一次见到她,我就看出他对她有意思!
Denise!
丹尼斯!
Old Slimy Limey eh? Lucky Anna!
谄媚的老Limey?好运的安娜!
He's not slimy, it's just…
他不是谄媚,只是……
Don't tell me you said yes? !Well I didn't know what to say.You didn't?
别跟我说你同意了?!我不知道该说什么好。你不知道?
No, no, I said I was busy and would call back.
不,不,我说我很忙,我会回电。
I wanted to just say no, but with everyone complaining that I'm not polite on the phone...I just...I didn't know how to say it politely.
我想说不,但是大家都抱怨我在打电话时不礼貌,我只是……我不知道如何礼貌的回话了。
Alright.I'll tell you what to say.
好吧。我告诉你怎么说。
Hang on, let me write it down...why do all the pens keep disappearing?
稍等,让我记下。为什么所有的笔总是都不见了? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zcywky/393139.html |