打工姐妹花第一季 第188期:家用式桑拿(2)(在线收听

   I just expected everything to be better.

  我本来对这里满怀期待
  You know, champagne on ice, thousand thread-count sheets.
  冰镇着的香槟,上千针的高级床单
  I mean, the towels... They're not even bath sheets.
  他们的毛巾,连浴巾都算不上
  Wait, the towels aren't good? Because I already stole two.
  什么,那些毛巾不好吗?我都偷了两条了
  They're fine, they're just not what I was expecting.
  其实还行啦,只是跟我期望的有出入而已
  What's happening over there? You could use a little shoulders.
  你是怎么啦?摇摇肩膀,甩掉坏心情嘛
  You're right, enough, we're on vacay.
  你说得对,不抱怨了,好好享受假期
  Come on, let's go get dressed and find someplace to eat.
  来吧,穿好衣服,我们找地方吃饭去
  Are you crazy? I am not leaving this thing.
  你疯啦,我才不出来
  This is the happiest I've ever been in my life.
  我这辈子从来没这么舒服过
  打工姐妹花第一季
  Okay, we'll order in, pretend it's room service.
  好吧,叫外卖,假装是酒店客房服务
  They must have a menu drawer here somewhere.
  应该有个抽屉是放外卖单的吧
  Plus, we'll never find a restaurant with a portable sauna section.
  而且,肯定没有可以携带家用桑拿入内的餐厅
  "Food network party tonight to celebrate the release of a cookbook, food and drink provided."
  "美食频道派对之夜,欢庆食谱出版,提供食物与饮品"
  Free foodie food, free foodie drinks?
  免费美食家特选食物与饮品呢
  Yay, let's go. No, I like it in here. It's amazing.
  太爽了,走吧。不要,我要待这里面。太舒服了
  Ashley wants to go. Ashley wants to go.
  艾希莉想去嘛。艾希莉真的想去嘛
  Fine, but can I bring the dog?
  好吧,我能带着狗一起去吗
  I've always wanted to be one of those girls
  我一直梦想有天能当那种
  who brings a tiny dog to a public place and just looks at everyone, like,
  抱着小狗去公共场合的女人,然后藐视众生,对所有人说
  "Yeah, I have a tiny dog, so what?"
  "老娘就带小狗来,怎么着"
  You can be whoever you want to be. You're on vacation.
  你想当什么人就当什么人。假期中就有这权利
  I'm gonna go invite Brendon to come. You gotta have a crush on spring break.
  我要邀请布兰登一起去。平生春假不邂逅,若称放假也枉然
  Well, I'm sitting in my crush. Hey, shouldn't you put something on?
  我已经坐在我的邂逅对象里了。你不用多加件衣服吗
  Uh, it's spring break.
  假期就应该露
  Barbra, get help. Go, Barbra Streisand, go.
  芭芭拉,快去找人来救我。上啊,芭芭拉·史翠珊,冲啊
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/393613.html