蒙面侠佐罗 第7章:复仇者(3)(在线收听) |
"Yes, I am Zorro, but I am not a bandit. I have principles and I fight for them. “是的,我是佐罗,但我不是强盗,我有信念,我为他们而战。
In California we have corrupt political men, cruel magistrates and dishonest people.
在加利福尼亚,我们有腐败的官员,残酷的治安官和不诚实的人。
I want to change this. I fight to help the poor, the natives and the friars. What are your principles?"
我想改变这个。我努力帮助穷人,当地人和修道士。你们的信念是什么?
"We want to help the poor, the natives and the friars too," says one young man. "Our principles are the same," says another.
“我们想帮助穷人,当地人和士兵们,”一个年轻人说。“我们的信念是一样的,”另一个人说。
"Come with me and we can fight together! We can make California a better place to live," says Zorro.
“跟我来,我们可以一起战斗!我们可以使加利福尼亚成为一个更好地方。”佐罗说。
"But who are you? Where do you live?" asks a young man.
“但是你是谁?你住在哪里?” 一个年轻人问道。
"I can't tell you. It's a secret." says Zorro.
“我不能告诉你,这是一个秘密。”佐罗说。
The young men talk together. "Yes, we want to fight with you. We want justices in California. Our new name is The Avengers!” says a young man.
年轻人一起聊天。“是的,我们想和你一起战斗,我们要在加利福尼亚寻求正义。我们的新名字是复仇者!”一个年轻人说。
"Yes, we are The Avengers." they all say.
“是的,我们是复仇者。”他们说到。
"Good! We now fight together!” says Zorro and leaves.
“很好,我们现在一起战斗!”佐罗说到。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/mmxzl/394750.html |