咱们裸熊 第16期:末班公交(在线收听

   Should I be doing something?

  需要我做点什么吗?
  Nope. Just be normal.
  不用。和平常一样就好。
  Hey, hey, look to the sky, the sun is bright, there's not a cloud in view.
  嘿,嘿,看天上。太阳当空照,云朵无踪影。
  Not a cloud in view.
  云朵无踪影。
  I'm thinking we make the most of the sunshine.
  我在想我们要好好享受阳光。
  "What do you say?" says me.
  "你觉得怎么样?"我对你讲。
  Don't want a push. No gloom in these streets.
  不想匆忙。街上的阴霾一扫而光。
  I just saw a guy with purple hat, and the elements will be like a bind.
  我刚看见一个戴紫色帽子的人。所有的一切都紧紧相联。
  Yo, rain cloud, chill, stay away.
  哟,积雨云,冷空气,统统走开。
  Not in the mood for your fluff, okay?
  没心情跟你们闲聊,好吗?
  Come back in two weeks or two years or maybe never, cause I just want it bright for now, forever.
  两周或两年之后再回来,也许永远不再来。只希望从现在开始永远晴朗。
  Rain cloud, chill, stay away for a while.
  积雨云,冷空气,都走开吧。
  Hey, friend. How's it going? You need anything? Are you almost done? When can I see?
  嘿,小朋友,进行的如何?还需要什么吗?快完成了吗?什么时候能看到?
  Hang on.
  等一下。
  Oh, yeah. Cool, cool, cool. You got it.
  行,好的。冷静,冷静,冷静。你说了算。
  Done! Done! Done! Done!
  搞定!搞定!搞定!搞定!
  Ice bear believed in you.
  白熊相信你可以。
  Um, now that you're done, you wouldn't happen to have anything spicy for us, would you?
  现在既然你已经完成了,你应该不会刚好给我们准备了有点辣的东西吧,是不是?
  Spicy? I don't think I know what you're talking about.
  辣的东西?我不知道你在说什么呀。
  But you...you said...The thing.
  但你...你说过的...就那个嘛。
  Just kidding! I got loads! Go ahead!
  开玩笑的啦!有好多呢!吃吧!
  We worked so hard for this.
  为了这个老辛苦了。
  Oh, no! The last bus! I've got to go!
  哦不!末班公交!我得走了!
  Sorry for dashing! I'll see you guys!
  不好意思走得这么急!回见啦!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394967.html