咱们裸熊 第17期:劳动果实(在线收听

   Well, that was fun. Now time to enjoy our spoils. Huh? Oh, no.

  嗯,还挺有趣的。现在就来好好享受劳动果实吧。啊?不是吧。
  Chloe's laptop...she needs this.
  克洛伊的电脑还在这儿...她离不了它。
  Hmm.
  嗯。
  Well...Now that it's here, a little peek can't hurt.
  不过...既然都在这儿了,随便看看也应该没关系吧。
  Here it is...the assignment. Let's full-screen. Next slide.
  就是这个...作业。放到全屏。下一张。
  large and needy beasts of the nor... Wha...
  从北部来的大只却又贫穷的猛兽...什么呀...
  Ugh. That's a horrible photo.
  这照片也拍得太糟糕了。
  "Powerful stench"? It's an alluring musk!
  “强烈的体味”?这分明是具有诱惑力的麝香味!
  Ice bear smells like clean babies.
  北极熊闻起来就像个香香的小宝宝。
  We don't make people uncomfortable.
  我们才没有让别人不自在呢。
  Cool. It's me.
  酷。是我呢。
  Grizz, most of this stuff isn't very nice. I mean...what? !
  棕熊,这里面的内容大多不太友好啊。我是说...这是什么?!
  My diet is more balanced than that. I mean, it's just more lies!
  我的食谱可比这个均衡全面多了。这简直就是鬼话连篇啊!
  Ice bear settled that out of court.
  北极熊习惯暴力解决问题。
  "What's this? "the bear will do most anything for food." "Anything for food"?
  “这什么意思?”熊熊们主要的任务就是为了吃。“就是为了吃”?
  That's just not true.
  绝对不是这样的。
  I don't understand. This is just such a misrepresentation.
  我不明白。这是严重的歪曲事实。
  Yeah. That's not us at all.
  对。我们不是这样的。
  Look at this.
  看看这个。
  "Left my laptop." "Could you bring it by the college for me tomorrow?" Gasping face.
  “我把电脑落下了。”“明天你能帮我带到学校来吗?”热切的表情。
  Tomorrow. Huh. Oh, I'll bring it by tomorrow!
  明天。哈。我明天当然会给你送过去!
  "Yes," winky, winky, winky.
  “好的”,眨眼,眨眼,眨眼。
  This is our chance, bros, to let the people know who we really are.
  兄弟们,这是我们的机会,让人们更好的了解我们。
  Chloe won't mind if we make a couple adjustments.
  我们做点小小的改动,克洛伊应该不会介意的。
  Break out the sugary drinks. We have a project to write!
  上饮料。我们要开始干活了!
  Chloe. Hey, psst! Hey, Chloe! We're over here.
  克洛伊。嘿,嘘!克洛伊!我们在这儿。
  You guys made it!
  你们赶来了!
  Of course! Here's your lappy, safe and sound.
  当然!这是你的电脑,完璧归赵。
  Awesome. Thank you so much. I got to run, but I'll see you later.
  太棒了。太感谢了。我得赶紧走了,我们回头见。
  Later, indeed. Is there any more room down there?
  很快就会见了。降不下去了吗?
  All right, everyone. We're going to start now.
  好了,各位。我们马上就开始了。
  Will our first presenter come forward? Chloe? Chloe?
  有请我们第一位发言者请上台。克洛伊?克洛伊?
  Huh? Oh, yes. Uh...oh, excuse me, uh...Coming through.
  啊?噢,在。额... 借过,额...来了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394968.html