咱们裸熊 第22期:心在跳,我徜徉(在线收听

   And just one look and I can never forget you.

  第一眼见你,我就知道我永远不会忘记你。
  And now I've got a tattoo of you on my heart. I know, I know I'll never recover.
  我弄了个纹身,图案是你在我心上。
  It's beating and I wonder.
  心在跳,我徜徉。
  I think everything will be all right.
  我觉得一切都会好起来。
  If you shine your light oh, oh, oh.
  只要你散发着光芒。哦哦哦。
  I think I'm ready to say I want to be your du-du-dude.
  我觉得我已经准备好告诉你:我想做你的朋友。
  Today, tomorrow, and forever I'll be your friend.
  今天,明天,直到永远,我都会做你的好朋友。
  Catch, catch a can of pop Finally found a million dollars.
  接着,接着这一罐爆米花 最终找到一百万美元,可我丢了一块钱。
  Then I lost about a dollar. But who cares? Now I'm super rich
  不过谁在乎呢?反正我现在超有钱啦。
  Be lucky to be a little beetle resting on your shoulder.
  幸运的变成一个小虫,停在你的肩头。
  Traveling all around got me thinking that I, I, I, I...
  随处去游荡,让我不由得想,我、 我、 我、 我...
  I think I'm ready to say come on, man.
  我想我想对你说,兄弟。
  I want to be your du-du-dude, today, tomorrow, and forever. Du-du-dude.
  我想做你的朋友。不止今天,还有明天,直到永远。朋友。
  Hey, thanks for the ride, Lucy.
  嘿,谢谢你送我们回来,露西。
  Oh, of course. Uh, hey, what are you guys doing for dinner?
  哦,这没什么。对了,你们今晚打算吃些什么?
  Uh, I don't know, actually.
  嗯,实际上,还没定。
  Oh, I don't know anything...
  哦,我什么都不知道...
  What? I think we got nothing planned.
  什么?我想我们今晚没什么计划。
  Well, there's this new restaurant on 45th and Spruce.
  我知道一个新餐厅在云杉路45号。
  Here. I'll write it down for you. It's like a French Italian fusion-y thing.
  这样,我写下地址给你。店里就是些法国意大利风情的菜。
  Yes, I would eat that.
  好啊,我也想吃吃看。
  Great. So, it's a date.
  太棒了。所以,我们约定了。
  Yep. All four of us.
  是啊。我们四个一起。
  Ice bear requires booster seat.
  北极熊想要儿童椅。
  Thanks. Today's been so fun.
  谢啦。今天真的很开心。
  And to think...the whole reason we met is 'cause my little bro is a swollen bundle of allergies.
  而且我想 ...我们今天能够遇到,多亏了亲爱的兄弟因为过敏成了个肿包。
  Aww, you guys are the cutest. See you soon.
  啊,你们最可爱了。待会儿见。
  Oh, man. Lucy is so chill. She might be the coolest person we know.
  哦,兄弟。露西真是太酷了。她可能是我们遇到过最酷的人。
  Ice bear made her a pashmina.
  北极熊给她做了条披肩。
  Let's get fancied up.
  我们快点打扮起来。
  I think we've got some nice clothes in the closet somewhere.
  我们衣橱里应该有些不错的衣服。
  Hmm. Closet...
  嗯。衣橱...
  Tonight's gonna be so fu...Hey, guys!
  今晚将会非常...嘿,伙计们!
  You want to play a game? I know a really good one.
  你们想不想玩个游戏?我知道一个超好玩的。
  Game, you say? Hmm? We're listening.
  你说游戏?说来听听。
  Yeah, it's a little game. It's gonna be super-fun and quick.
  是啊,一个小游戏。很好玩而且很快就好了。
  You're gonna love it. Okay, first, you get in here.
  你们一定会喜欢的。好的,首先,你们先进去。
  I like this.
  我喜欢这个。
  And, uh...Count to 1,000.
  然后,嗯...数到一千。
  I see. This is fun. One...
  我知道了。真好玩。一...
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/395118.html